Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-02-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers/Clippers Game Thread 12/2/07

VS
Los Angeles Clippers 6-8 vs Indiana Pacers8-9

Where: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
When: Sunday, December 2nd; 12:30 PM PST, 3:30 PM EST
Media: AM 830

Clippers Projected Starters:
Brevin Knight | Quinton Ross | Corey Maggette | Tim Thomas | Chris Kaman

Pacers Projected Starters:
Jamaal Tinsley | Mike Dunleavy Jr. | Danny Granger | Jermaine O'Neal | Jeff Foster

My prediction - Pacers win 99-91

God we should just sit JO for the whole game.

Last edited by catzhernandez : 12-02-2007 at 10:11 AM.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Pacers/Clippers Game Thread 12/2/07

Trade his ass. Catz, come up with a JO trade and post it on this board and the NBA Forum.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my prediction...pacers are gonna lose. don't know by how much cause it's won't matter.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

anyone know where I can watch this online?
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #5
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Yes, where is a good place to watch NBA games online?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ohhhh, I was close 101-95 Pacers win!

Last edited by catzhernandez : 12-02-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:22 AM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

alright, they actually won. tinsley had a good game and rush actually hit a 3.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #8
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I heard Jamaal Tinsley had another good game.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:33 PM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
Yeah I heard Jamaal Tinsley had another good game.

if he can stay healthy and focused, he's gonna have a great season.

knock on wood.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
if he can stay healthy and focused, he's gonna have a great season.

knock on wood.

You just jinxed us.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You just jinxed us.

oh come on, i knocked on wood.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
oh come on, i knocked on wood.
im messin w/ u
Old 12-04-2007, 09:10 AM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
im messin w/ u

i know. man, your avatar is creepy. that guy is a freaking weirdo.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: