Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #61
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grant Hill to Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
For all the money the Magic paid Hill during his career and all the games he missed, he should play for the Magic for free.....

If I remember correctly, Grant Hill had a bum ankle during the playoffs. The Magic took a risk and lost; this not Grant Hill's fault at all, but it's the Magic who failed to foresee into the future who was blamed.

One can make assumptions for the very least when someone has a bum ankle. They took a risk and it blew up in their faces.

Never should Hill play for free just because of an injury; he risked his life getting multiple surgeries staring death at its face at one point through all these events, it's not like he sat back and decided to take his free money, and even then, it wouldn't be his fault.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #63
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
He probably wanted to have a bigger role than he would have on the Spurs. Or he just liked the Suns style of play better.

i think Phoenix is a more attractive city to live in than SA. SA is nice, but its TINY and there's not that much to do. (Note: i love SA, its a cool place, but its small)
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #64
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
They just traded away James Jones
What? Really? When did this happen? My god, Phoenix. Who was he traded for and to which team? Man, i'm clueless.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:30 PM   #65
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
What? Really? When did this happen? My god, Phoenix. Who was he traded for and to which team? Man, i'm clueless.
He was a part of the Blazers/Suns deal on draft night.

Blazers get #24 (Rudy Fernandez) + James Jones

Phoenix gets $3 mill plus "future considerations"
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:11 PM   #66
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default Grant Hill To Suns

Why is there no thread yet?

I guess this is it.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:11 PM   #67
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Grant Hill To Suns

there was already one.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48457

Last edited by Agent_Zero : 07-05-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: