Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Game Thread: Indiana Pacers (9-0) vs. Chicago Bulls (4-3), 8:00 PM ET on WGN America

We are witnessing greatness. Rose is back with a jumpshot

Default Re: Game Thread: Indiana Pacers (9-0) vs. Chicago Bulls (4-3), 8:00 PM ET on WGN America

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    How the hell do the Bulls manage to get a 24pt lead on Indiana after they've played like SHIT in so many games prior this season?
    Bulls look more energetic and hustling more out there. Pacers arent matching it.

Splash all in Paul George's face

Local High School Star

Rose looks better than ever. Gonna be a long season for the idiots who were ragging on him til now,

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Bulls are playing well, but Pacers have been pretty atrocious. I wouldnt read much into this game..
    Right... lets read more into the Pacers performance against the inferior teams that nobody will be talking about come June.

Local High School Star

Take an above .500 team, add an MVP with improved jumpshooting...? Ridiculous and unfair, I wonder what the longest winning streak in the NBA is

Complete Player

The Bulls are probably just a bit more motivated after Paul George's comments about them after the first game they played this season.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    The Bulls are probably just a bit more motivated after Paul George's comments about them after the first game they played this season.
    Paul George forgot what a healthy Rose is like to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I'm sure you're right. George ticked them off and they've come out like its a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    Take an above .500 team, add an MVP with improved jumpshooting...? Ridiculous and unfair, I wonder what the longest winning streak in the NBA is
    Longest winning streak is by Lakers back in the 80s i think, 33 games. Longest opening winning streak is 15 games (cant remember which team).

Pacers looking disinterested and missing wide open shots left and right.

I expect a better effort in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Pacers looking disinterested and missing wide open shots left and right.

I expect a better effort in the second half.
    True.

Bulls need to keep the pressure on, Pacers are capable of coming back into this no doubt.

Yeah I gotta curb my enthusiasm before I end up looking like RW after AI's game winner....

The Chicago streak killers