NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Judging by their posts, who do you think are the cutest posters on here?

1. Bagelred
    2. Mr Jabbar
    3. Jameerthefear

Default Re: Judging by their posts, who do you think are the cutest posters on here?

1. Psycho
    2. Fudge ;)
    3. Jameerthefear (into hentai)
    4. pauk

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Judging by their posts, who do you think are the cutest posters on here?

EAZILY WITHOUT A DOUBT

- mlh1981
    - B-low
    - JailBlazers7
    - gigantes
    - DeuceWallaces

NO F*CKING QUESTION ABOUT IT.

Their combination of humor, innocence, and general pleasant demeanor makes you go AWWWWWW what a good fella.

B-Low since his humor is soo.. Pixar and he's fighting like a trooper despite having chosen the wrong career. The same feeling you get when you see a young boy fall down, scrape his knee, and hurt himself yet get the **** back up and proceed without cursing. is the same feeling you get when you watch our ex-mod plow through the shackles of life and do what it takes to ACQUIRE DAT HAPPINESS.

ESPECIALLY MLH1981

He's like a big tall fluffy God of pure White Divine Light and Innocent Goodness. When you see a picture of him you can't help but have your heart warmed that there are actually HUMANS do.

F*ck Atticus Finch ain't got sh!t on this. He's got Halos, angel wings, and children dressed in white tuxes climbing up the hill in an inspirational adowable struggle word to I'll be missing you music vid.

Even babies go aww what a great guy when referring to him.

JailBlazers in general has been exposed to a lot of sh!t but he champions righteousness in a way where you can't help but put a smirk to yourself.

Add gigantes to the list! He is adorable! He self-deprecates and is deeply devoted to his Lord. The Lord of Intellectual Humility, Intellectual Curiosity, and Intellectual Integrity. He is like someone who ca nbe seen reading Stephen jay gould or Deepak chopra but HE WILL NEVER ADOPT an elitist attitude. How precious is that!

And you can not mistake DEUCEWALLACES! Though the wit is acerbic beneath the jerk behavior therein lies a heart of Gold. A heart which cherishes all sentient life on this planet and makes sure to keep the trees and soils LIVING LONG HARD AND PROSPEROUS. And to make him even CUTER he advocates personal rseponsiblity and productivity! So in essence we have a Guardian of this Earth with a pair of cojones.

NO DEMON or MALEVOLENT FORCE ON EARTH can ever corrupt their souls. The demon wil lattempt to stab them but like the movie crash there wil lbe a REFLECTIVE POWERFUL HOLY LIGHT and the bullet will smack right back and slay the demon who ever thought of thwarting the BENEVOLENT.

MUAHAHAHAH.

AND NO SOCIOPATHIC NITTY GRITTY JERK TELEVISION CHARACTER (which happens to seduce the masses who worship filth depravity evil nihilism cunning dishonor) like Heisenburg or Harvey Specter or Don Draper can EVER CORRUPT THEM.

TAKE THAT EVIL.

ALL HAIL MLH1981 = Gabriel/
    B-Low = Chubbs Peterson in Happy Gilmore
    DeuceWallaces = Cool Human Guy in Fern Gully
    JailBlazers7 = Angel Michael
    gigantes = Richard Feynman (less crass version)

.. will post the 4 horsemen soon lol
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 12-16-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    EAZILY WITHOUT A DOUBT

- mlh1981
    - B-low
    - JailBlazers7

NO F*CKING QUESTION ABOUT IT.

Their combination of humor, innocence, and general pleasant demeanor makes you go AWWWWWW what a good fella.

B-Low since his humor is soo.. Pixar and he's fighting like a trooper despite having chosen the wrong career. If you can thi

ESPECIALLY MLH1981

He's like a big tall fluffy God of pure White Divine Light and Innocent Goodness. When you see a picture of him you can't help but have your heart warmed that there are actually HUMANS do.

F*ck Atticus Finch ain't got sh!t on this. He's got Halos, angel wings, and children dressed in white tuxes climbing up the hill in an inspirational adowable struggle word to I'll be missing you music vid.

Even babies go aww what a great guy when referring to him.

JailBlazers in general has been exposed to a lot of sh!t but he champions righteousness in a way where you can't help but put a smirk to yourself.

Add gigantes to the list! He is adorable! He self-deprecates.

NO DEMON or MALEVOLENT FORCE ON EARTH can ever corrupt their souls. The demon wil lattempt to stab them but like the movie crash there wil lbe a REFLECTIVE POWERFUL HOLY LIGHT and the bullet will smack right back and slay the demon who ever thought of thwarting the BENEVOLENT.

MUAHAHAHAH.

AND NO SOCIOPATHIC NITTY GRITTY JERK TELEVISION CHARACTER (which happens to seduce the masses who worship filth depravity evil nihilism cunning dishonor) like Heisenburg or Harvey Specter or Don Draper can EVER CORRUPT THEM.

TAKE THAT EVIL.

This forum has some of the most frequently gay post i've seen anywhere on the web. And its so casual too.

starface is one hot mutha ****a

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm definitely the cutest here.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    This forum has some of the most frequently gay post i've seen anywhere on the web. And its so casual too.
    There is nothing remotely homosexual about any of these posts. I am not eroticizing them one bit. I am merely pointing them to be souls very much worthy of BOTH FILIA (Brotherly love) and AGAPE (DIVINE LOVE). NOT EROS. OH GOD NO NOT EROS. Ewwwwwwww that's guhroosssss save that for kimmy k and sara jay and all those imperious strumpets

I can completely admit and admire when I see beauty in another human form. In both its physical and linguistic form.

Did thy not weep tears when you hath felt the grace of Ave Maria resonating through your heart and soul.

Did thy not say "Damn nice body" when you saw Lebron James take off his shirt and reveal his chiseled physique handcrafted through the labor of pain many a times.

Did thy not have a spring of appreciation flow through your mind when you hath seen the beautifully constructed melody of that Tool song that imitated the Fibonacci sequence.

Does thy not lacrimate tears of joy when you see a beautiful child born into this world and feel the contagious warmth in his/her innocent soul?

And is genius not beauty? And is beauty not genius? And are they not good? And is not what is good virtuous?

The Fabulous Five have oodles and canoodles of cuteness within them. The type that inspires us... more.. "darker" men to protect, honor and preserve their spirits.

Reppy comes off as a cutie patootie when he posts. I remember him having that baby face to match

5-time NBA All-Star

FVCK

Did I seriously just neglect the Filipino father of the year,

AND reppy and kwajo and millwad and Raconteur?

F*ck I'm slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    FVCK

Did I seriously just neglect the Filipino father of the year,

AND reppy and kwajo and millwad and Raconteur?

F*ck I'm slipping.
    You always make me blush