Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Off Season Moves.

Quote Originally Posted by jailer
    Its kinda not fair we might have three of our five starters out there. Conley, Mayo, maybe Gay, Arthur, and maybe Gasol. That would be cool to see. I want them to get on the court together as soon as possible.
    I suppose Marc will not play because of the Olympics

Eh probably not. But there is only five games they will be done by the 15th. The olympics dont start until august the 8th.

Eh probably not. But there is only five games they will be done by the 15th. The olympics dont start until august the 8th.
    They are already (or close to start) practicing with the new coach. I don't think he will come.

Yeah I think we start practice next week.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

hopefully arthur shows up bigtime.. I hope he can bump into the starting lineups.. since it has been brought up many times. I just want to ask you guys.. is it true that memphis might move to seattle?

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    hopefully arthur shows up bigtime.. I hope he can bump into the starting lineups.. since it has been brought up many times. I just want to ask you guys.. is it true that memphis might move to seattle?
    I just read that it was Lousiville. Now it's Seattle? Both places don't make much sense to me. I think the Grizzlies will stay in Memphis. If they were to move to anywhere, it would be back to Vancouver.

It wont be louisville. If anywhere it will be seattle. The seattle organization has five years to buy a team and build a new stadium if they want to have another nba team. So since the grizzlies are always up for sale because heisley dosent want them anymore. The most likely move woud be to seattle. Since the last owner of the sonics was the c.e.o. of starbucks. The man has got alot of money. He can easily offer the 350 millio dollar asking price that heisley wants.

People we need to support the grizz or we will lose them in the next two years!!! Save our grizz!!!!

I am Chris Wilcox

It wont be louisville. If anywhere it will be seattle. The seattle organization has five years to buy a team and build a new stadium if they want to have another nba team. So since the grizzlies are always up for sale because heisley dosent want them anymore. The most likely move woud be to seattle. Since the last owner of the sonics was the c.e.o. of starbucks. The man has got alot of money. He can easily offer the 350 millio dollar asking price that heisley wants.

People we need to support the grizz or we will lose them in the next two years!!! Save our grizz!!!!
    Since Seattle have kept the Sonics name and colours, would the Grizzlies adopt the name and colours, if (God forbid) they move to seattle?

If you are the owner of the team, you can do anything.

Answer is yes

This sucks. After the Mayo trade we don't actually have anything to offer other teams now. We do have that capspace though, but there's no one left to sign.

But I do like our team now.

There are some players who could help us out. But I dont think we will use that much cap space this season.

I am Chris Wilcox

We only have Buckner, Walker, Lowry and Warrick that could bring in something decent. But, Buckner and Walker would have to be packed with either Lowry or Warrick, because Buckner and Walker aren't bringing in jack sh!t on their own.

My only problem is that Wallace, whilst having the balls to do some terrible trades, doesn't have the balls to do smart trades that will help the team.

the Knicks have some frontcourt players that we want to get rid of

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
    the Knicks have some frontcourt players that we want to get rid of
    We'd, or atleast I would, be happy to take David Lee off your hands, but you can keep the other crap you have.

I would say the exact same thing