Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Milkman
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Wagner scores 132 points in 2 games!

Wagners anus is better and he is back!

Last week, Wagner had 65 points on Wednesday in the Cherry Hill League, including 15 threes. The next night, he had 67 points at Drexel in the Rankin/Anderson League. Now, 132 on consecutive nights will get your attention. "He's regained a lot of his strength," Bauer said. "The guy's built like an animal. He looks more like a defensive back than a point guard or shooting guard. The last time I saw him, he looked fabulous. From my point of view, from the gastrointestinal surgery, he's made a complete recovery."

p.s. sorry if this is a repost... couldnt see it anywhere
    Last edited by Milkman; 08-05-2006 at 01:48 AM.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Do it Mitch!

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by Twiens
    Do it Mitch!
    Do it Mitch

I didn't even know he was out of the L.

Cornell Basketball=#1

how does he poop?

I rule the local playground

The Lakers need an aggressive second scorer.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Mamba
    The Lakers need an aggressive second scorer.
    kobe can be the scond scorer, allow wagner to come in and drop 50 a night haha

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Big One
    kobe can be the scond scorer, allow wagner to come in and drop 50 a night haha
    He never did that in the pros, though.

Until then, Kobe is the first, second, and third option on offense.

So is he going to play in the NBDL or Europe or something, or is he going to try to come back directly to the NBA? Do you think those doors will be still open for him?

I think before NBA GMs even start considering him, he has to prove he still can rock against tougher competition.

Banned

Default ...

Those leagues suck, i know players there and they are average D3 players. The Cherry Hill is nothing. I hope he is back but that means nothing

Milkman
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

he's only 23 so he's still young enough for a team to take a chance on him and make a come back.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

A team lacking guards might as well bring him and/or Jay Williams in for training camp. Can't hurt to look.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Those leagues suck, i know players there and they are average D3 players. The Cherry Hill is nothing. I hope he is back but that means nothing

Even Still, to hit 15 3's in a gm is impressive. Wagnerhas been a scorer his whole life and his rookie year he was in the running for rookie of the year before he got hurt and missed the last qtr of the season. He has had this colon disease since he was a frosh at Memphis not to Mention they found out recently Wags needed contact lenses for poor eyesight. Calipari said he was scoring 100 points in HS literally being half blind. I have seen this kid play since his frosh yr in HS and I know he is special, people forget he was National player of the year before Lebron in HS. He led the Mcdonald's all-star gm in scoring, he was was on the all-frosh team his one year at Memphis. I think JUanny will still be a good player(scorer) in the league. The one article said if Wags was on the Sixers he would instantly become there #2 option behind AI. There is a chance He may never be more than a 6th man but there are alot of teams than can use instant offense off the bench.

forget the the lakers. Common Billy King this is what you need a third scorer with IGGY being the 4th

C- S.Dalembert
    pf-C-Webb
    sf-Iggy
    sg-wagner
    pg-iverson

Banned

Default ...

Juanny is kinda like Randy Foye, except a half step slower, more selfish, and a bit stronger.

In high school they played a lot alike and were two of my favorite players to watch. I hope he come back, if he ever gets his head on st8 he'll be fine