Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default What's With The Tribune?

So I picked up the Portland Trib this morning and 3/4 of the front of Sports is dedicated to how terrible Nate McMillan is because:

1. ZOMG teh Blazerz lost to the Bobcats!!1
2. WTF no playoffs??

This paper has been unreasonably concerned with the quality of Nate's coaching the entire season.

I'm beginning to wonder if the paper is staffed by closet Laker fans or something.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has not been impressing people
Default Re: What's With The Tribune?

Its a joke.

We were expected to win 25 games this year. We have most definately over-achieved this year. Who would have honestly thought that we would be .500 at this point in the year?

I have been hearing a lot of Nate hate lately. I dont really get it, or like it.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't see it, but it is likely to be an April Fools thing.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #4
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I hope it is an april fool's joke because Nate is arguably the best young talent developing coach in the NBA. He has this team above .500 without their #1 pick. I mean, George Karl has Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony and he might not even make the playoffs.

Nuff said.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
I hope it is an april fool's joke because Nate is arguably the best young talent developing coach in the NBA. He has this team above .500 without their #1 pick. I mean, George Karl has Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony and he might not even make the playoffs.

Nuff said.

I'd hope that as well, but they've been riding him about the team's performance all year... I think they're serious.

Maybe this is why the Trib isn't a real newspaper.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: