Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What a dream bracket to be in this year!!!

Did winning the west put us in good shape or what??

When we beat Denver 4 times, it's probably Utah...

Then the tough round!!! Although the finals will be
no picnic....

But I could not have planned the seeding any better.
PHX and SAN in the first round, YES!!! Get rid of one
monster!!!

And then to have DAL and NOH on the opposite side
is great!!! Makes a much tougher semi for PHX or SAN.
YES!!! Will be a great matchup no matter what.

If you had to pick two of the top 8 in the west to play
this year (in the first two rounds......),
would it not be DEN and Utah?

That's pretty good if not the best option....
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board
Default Re: What a dream bracket to be in this year!!!

Quote:
But I could not have planned the seeding any better.
PHX and SAN in the first round, YES!!! Get rid of one
monster!!!

Great point! It makes for a less grinding road to the finals.

Quote:
If you had to pick two of the top 8 in the west to play
this year (in the first two rounds......),
would it not be DEN and Utah?

I would rather see Denver and then Dallas after that. The thought of going into Utah disturbs me, but it can be done.

Go Lakers!
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SA really screwed themselves over by winning that last game of the season. I think Phoenix will win that series. The Shaq trade will pay off for them. I think Dallas has a good chance of beating NO. I think LA can match up with Phoenix or Dallas just fine. Utah would be a tough series. A lot of NBA players hate going to Utah to play and say it's one of the toughest places.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
SA really screwed themselves over by winning that last game of the season. I think Phoenix will win that series. The Shaq trade will pay off for them. I think Dallas has a good chance of beating NO. I think LA can match up with Phoenix or Dallas just fine. Utah would be a tough series. A lot of NBA players hate going to Utah to play and say it's one of the toughest places.

Utah is definitely tough BUT I like the Utah fans. They boo Fisher and what happens? Kobe gets really pissed off. What happens with a pissed off Kobe on your team?? OH BABY.

THANK YOU UTAH FANS. THANK YOU.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

didnt kobe go off on utah this season or was that last season? i can't remember.
the only problem is that i reckon utah could be the sleeper team in the western palyoffs, they will very good at home. but hey we gotta win home and away to prove we are the best.
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: