Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #1
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Okafor available???

News says he's leaving Charlotte but we'd have to attain him through a S&T

If Deng's situation never gets resolved, I would think Okafor would be high on Paxson's list to trade for...

Possible???
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:12 AM   #2
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Okafor available???

would be another stupid move to trade deng for okafor, whats the point in bringing in a big man who can barely score, might as well stuck with ben wallace if that was the case. this team 2 years ago seemed to have so much upside and I think its all gonna go to waste again.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

I think it might actually be a good idea. I don't think they Bulls should overpay for Deng or Gordon, so if they can't get a deal done....sign and trade them. Why risk losing them for nothing? THAT would be stupid! Okafor would be a nice fit. He's big and can play great D. The Bulls need some muscle. If they S&T Deng to get him, then Nocioni's minutes would go up and maybe they could swing Sefolosha to the SF position to get more minutes, making Sefolosha a G/F. Who knows...maybe by getting Okafor, maybe then Gordon will sign for a little less. Not likely, but you never know.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #4
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
News says he's leaving Charlotte but we'd have to attain him through a S&T

If Deng's situation never gets resolved, I would think Okafor would be high on Paxson's list to trade for...

Possible???

I would do it for Gordon.. NOT Deng.... that would be a terrible move....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
I think it might actually be a good idea. I don't think they Bulls should overpay for Deng or Gordon, so if they can't get a deal done....sign and trade them. Why risk losing them for nothing? THAT would be stupid! Okafor would be a nice fit. He's big and can play great D. The Bulls need some muscle. If they S&T Deng to get him, then Nocioni's minutes would go up and maybe they could swing Sefolosha to the SF position to get more minutes, making Sefolosha a G/F. Who knows...maybe by getting Okafor, maybe then Gordon will sign for a little less. Not likely, but you never know.

okafor wont come cheap, gordon as much as I like him can walk unless he gets signed for less, as a 6th man who shoots jump shot after jump shot asking for 10 mill a year is rediculous however deng brings more to the table then that. he was the face of the franchise 2 years ago in the playoff run and his game will still grow. most likely what will happen with this front office is deng and gordon will go, some other team will snap up okafor and we can look forward to another lottery where we can draft a guy who has potential and a heart of gold......oh and hinrich will get traded once his value drops
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
I would do it for Gordon.. NOT Deng.... that would be a terrible move....

that wouldnt happen cuz

1. bobcats have jason richardson so they wouldnt want gordon

2. okafor is worth way more than gordon + noah
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
laserlight
Can barely lace up my sneakers

laserlight has an OK reputation so far

how can deng be worth more than t prince, who makes 9 mil, the bulls need to do something, i would not mind us sign & trade deng for prince and a pick
laserlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #8
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
that wouldnt happen cuz

1. bobcats have jason richardson so they wouldnt want gordon

2. okafor is worth way more than gordon + noah

exactly... not sure where this rumor started in the first place... it sounds completely made up by someone of the forum...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Okafor available???

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserlight
how can deng be worth more than t prince, who makes 9 mil, the bulls need to do something, i would not mind us sign & trade deng for prince and a pick

Prince is worth more than Deng, so there is no way we would be able to get the Pistons to throw in a 1st as well. Dumars would walk all over Paxson and probably end up getting Deng, TT, and Rose.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: