Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Default Re: This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I really wish we could've seen prime Kobe as a number one option with good players.
    What his prime was only 2 seasons long??? Kobefans and their thought process amazes me

Can someone tell me how someone 6'7 can lead the league in rebounding...because its comical the way these Kobe fans act like two inches in height is some super duper advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    But he's not. He's 6'2, he admitted it himself. Jordan himself is really 6'4 and change. He's slightly taller than Wade.
    Pat Riley on Jordan's height

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    What his prime was only 2 seasons long??? Kobefans and their thought process amazes me
    No? I just think it would've been interesting to see Kobe have his own team from the get to. Obviously winning those 3 championships have catapulted Kobe's career into the 8-12 range, but it would've been interesting to say the least to see him lead a team during his prime years.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    Since we love using ****ing random pictures to determine height.

Looks like a clean 2 inches to me. Although Wade is actually barely taller than 6'2 from what I've been told by people who have been around the guy. Even LeBron James said he was 6'2. So maybe you are right that Jordan is slightly over 6'4.
    Wade is 6'4 without shoes and 6'5 with shoes

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    Wade is 6'4 without shoes and 6'5 with shoes

Only problem is that the story is false.

An Icon Forever

No? I just think it would've been interesting to see Kobe have his own team from the get to. Obviously winning those 3 championships have catapulted Kobe's career into the 8-12 range, but it would've been interesting to say the least to see him lead a team during his prime years.
    What years do you consider to be Kobe's prime years?

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    What years do you consider to be Kobe's prime years?
    01 to 08 was his peak.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Lightbulb Re: This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

01 to 08 was his peak.
    maybe 05-08 was kobe's peak. Its definitely not '01-'08. Kobe was shaq's sidekick back than.

Troll who tries to provoke you

MJ: 6'4" 7/8 bare feet. literally 6'5" measured for the draft at UNC. thats the tallest MJ has ever been.

Kobe: 6'4" 3/4 bare feet. so round up to 6'5". rookie kobe measured 6'7" thanks to almost 1.5 inch afro with shoes on.

wade: no clue. probably 6'2" 1/2 bare feet.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    maybe 05-08 was kobe's peak. Its definitely not '01-'08. Kobe was shaq's sidekick back than.
    For the first championship, yes. The last two were more of a 1a/1b depending on the night type of thing, although it was clearly Shaq's team, yes.

01-08 was definitely Kobe's peak. Give Kobe the roster he has now and he's contending for a championship every year. 06-08 Kobe probably would've three-peated rather than lose to Boston.

Root Of All Evil

MJ: 6'4" 7/8 bare feet. literally 6'5" measured for the draft at UNC. thats the tallest MJ has ever been.

Kobe: 6'4" 3/4 bare feet. so round up to 6'5". rookie kobe measured 6'7" thanks to almost 1.5 inch afro with shoes on.

Kobe is slightly taller than MJ.

Not that it matters, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUf4sCUsDpI

MJ could never pull this off, just didn't have the shooting/range
    you are wrong buddy. believe me

Kobe was bald his rookie year...so

Kobe has been the NBA's best allaround player since 01'.....

this is much bigger then Shaq......