Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Would you rather live in Brazil the rest of your life...

I would take the money and then spend the warm weather months in Canada (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, etc). Canada isn't the US but close enough.

PS - Brazilian women are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    as a millionaire or would you rather continue as you are in the US?

Two options, you get a mansion on a beachfront in Rio, a new Ferrari and 75 million bucks but you have to live in Brasil the rest of your life. You can take friends and family with you but you can never go back, not even to visit the US. You can visit any other country, just not the US. That means you'd have to forget everything you know about American life and now you have to learn Portuguese
    I will "live" in brazil, but im on a 365 day vacation in Monaco every year.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    That's a tough one because I always said winning or given that huge amount of money is a curse. Then again, you are not home, so you don't have people begging you for money like friends and family.

You are starting over in a new country so it may be hard to trust people since they know you are rich.

On that note, tell the flight attendant I need two pillows and keep the champagne coming.
    Uhm you are in Brazil, and people borrowing money from you is your biggest concern?

Honestly, I make a little over 60k but I finished school; with hard work I can make 6 figures within the next 5-7 years. I'll never have 75 million in my account but at least I won't be killed before I turn 35.

I'll stay in U.S.

Brazil / Mexico / Honduras are not countries I would ever want to live; way too dangerous.

Or I'll take the 75 million and simply live somewhere like Canada, Australia, or Europe for 10 months of the year. Just visit my residence in Brazil like it's my vacation home.

College star

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five

You should have chose Angola or some shit, Brazil is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Uhm you are in Brazil, and people borrowing money from you is your biggest concern?

Honestly, I make a little over 60k but I finished school; with hard work I can make 6 figures within the next 5-7 years. I'll never have 75 million in my account but at least I won't be killed before I turn 35.

I'll stay in U.S.

Brazil / Mexico / Honduras are not countries I would ever want to live; way too dangerous.
    Parts of Mexico aren't that dangerous. Been to many different states in Mexico, including the cartel ran states.

To answer OP's question: yes i would take the money and probably spend my time between Brazil/Mexico/Spain. New life with 75m.

NBA Superstar

i remember seeing a clip somewhere where mf'ers had tables setup on the street where you could buy drugs

honestly the big downside would be the lack of good TV, 3rd world like conditions, crime/safety which makes it a tough call over being rich and doing as much drugs with ho's and maids catering to you.