Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-16-2006, 09:23 AM   #121
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
but the bike thing works for calderon too!

Ford = the new 18 speeder that you know is good but you've been a tad leary of it in the early going

Calderon = that slower, 16 speed bike that you've had for awhile that you have really come to appreciate

lol, i guess it does work both ways... i'm a freakin genius.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:27 AM   #122
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

how about you stop being a ***** and ride the 18 speed bike. j/k
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:32 AM   #123
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Has anyone found highlights of the game?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:36 AM   #124
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

all you need to know is that jones has a horrid shot and that garbajosa was useless on offense when his three point attempts weren't falling. humphries was much more agressive down low.

anthony parker is growing on me even though he's been overshadowed by jones a bit. he's the type of guy that can get you 6 boards and 5 assists any given night in 25-30 min. or so.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:50 AM   #125
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Has anyone found highlights of the game?

ehh i saw a couple last night on sportsnet... but they cut out a bunch of good ones, including the attempted fred jones dunk.

i'm really liking the look of the new raptors. pressure D when they try to run the high screen & rolls, forcing turnovers (nets had a crazy amount of turnovers) and taking any open shot they had.

98 shot attempts = insane... and even if you shoot a measley 40% from the field for the game, you'll still score a rediculous amount of points.

we desperately need bosh to play in these last few games. the rest of the team needs to get accustomed to him playing 35 mpg.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:17 PM   #126
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

has anyone seen highlights?

I saw the whole game.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: