Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-11-2017, 11:46 PM   #16
ROCSteady
One of One

Default Re: this is what will kill liberalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Important questions men should ask women when dating in 2017:

"Do you have a *****?"

YOOO

ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:46 PM   #17
Terahite
FMVP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
Actually liberalism will never die because conservatism is only a settlement of liberalism. In other words conservatism is a by product of liberalism. Liberal ideals always advances and conservative ideals must bend for liberal ideals.

wow i feel dumber just reading this
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:11 AM   #18
MrFonzworth
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
She made like one interesting point that I believe to be half-true and don't think about very often.

Other than that, she's brainwashed robot. Pretty hot though, pictured her to look like the singer from School of Rock
Not really. She seems like cancer.

https://twitter.com/Femmefeministe/with_replies

Is also claiming to be a rape victim. Can't say I'm surprised.
MrFonzworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:28 AM   #19
GimmeThat
NBA rookie of the year

addiction
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:38 AM   #20
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
but I cannot imagine for a second even claiming to be a feminist if I didnít stand in solidarity with my Muslim friends and family ó especially now, especially after 9/11.

Go to a Muslim country and tell them all how big of a feminist you are.

Let me know how it goes.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:25 AM   #21
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K

Go to a Muslim country and tell them all how big of a feminist you are.

Let me know how it goes.

the reference is in america genius. Im pretty sure when she says that shes talking about within america and american social issues. you cant be that dumb right?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #22
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

The article sounds insane, who would go into such deep topics on the first date. Also even if you were to ask, how long is this date, 10 hours? It's not like you can go over such big issues for 5 minutes and move onto something else for everyone of them. Conversations about any of these 10 topics could range into the 5 minute range all the way up to a few hours. So you would only spend the date talking about serious issues never taking it easy, and you would not talk about what you like, movies, games, books, sports, interests, hobbies, vacation, exercises and much, much more.

However it's important to note.. I always hear these lunatic examples online, but I don't see to come across it in every day life. Also, there's only 2 genders.
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:42 AM   #23
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
the reference is in america genius. Im pretty sure when she says that shes talking about within america and american social issues. you cant be that dumb right?

Damn right it is.

Cause you know if she said that shit in a Muslim country (ya know, where Muslims come from), they'd have chopped her head off.

Better yet, she tell her Muslim friends in America how feminist she is. I'm sure they'll support her.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #24
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

She is the side piece of a Breitbart staffer
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:55 PM   #25
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

nah y'know what will actually kill liberalism or... whatever this thing in America is... I guess it's a facet of what you said.

Basically, if you think about rules for radicals, they say you make people follow their own rules. For instance, if you are all about free everything, and you are 'competing' against a fundamentalist Christian, there are so many places where they can't go. Or if they say something, you can interpret it in some way and be like hey wait, are you saying this...

The shift in Liberalism, when it became a crazy doctrine is when they came up with all of these rules. Legit now I think it's harder to be an orthodox liberal than an orthodox Christian, and it's coming to light how much they are failing... they are intolerant, they exploit women, etc. And because it's getting extreme and it's no longer about just resisting the establishment (altho that's what they all can get behind), it's going to in the end cause destruction to it.

Might just be the cycle of it... begin something anti... gain momentum... establish your ideal... another anti begins. And as I just said, anti will always be on the rise because it doesn't have to live up to its own rules. However, w/ the amount of news propaganda, I think they thought they could make it work here in Murica. We're gonna get to see once this really damaged generation grows up. Maybe in 10-20 years we're gonna know what the end will be.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:52 PM   #26
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Actually liberalism will never die because conservatism is only a settlement of liberalism. In other words conservatism is a by product of liberalism. Liberal ideals always advances and conservative ideals must bend for liberal ideals.
Liberalism is the thing that American conservatives are trying to conserve.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:20 AM   #27
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

My issue with modern liberalism is the misuse of science. Modern liberals like to use science when it supports their opinions, and ignore science when it doesn't. Conservatives do the same thing, but they don't claim to be people of science.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: