Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
    please tell me i wasn't the only one that heard the blatant "WHAT THE F**K!"
    I heard, it was Lamb

Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

Man this is going to be a long 3:17.....

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

man, that wild crazy spin by smith under the hoop about summed up butlers night

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

what a shitty game

1:50 away from another title.....

why the hell did they wait until there was about a minute and a half left to start pressing on D?

Out of all of UConn's NCAA titles, this one is special. We weren't even on the radar..all season. They (media) had us picked to finish 9th or worse in the Big East. The media had us going out in the 2nd round of the NCAA!!

Congrats, Coach Calhoun and players

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Woot!

Thank God that abomination of a basketball game is over.

Time to order my National Championship shirt and hat now.....

UConn Huskies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    Time to order my National Championship shirt and hat now.....

UConn Huskies!!!!
    Congrats on the national championship and all, but if I were a UConn fan, I'd be a little embarrassed that we won a national championship shooting 34% and only scoring 53 points.

Still, UConn and Calhoun win their 3rd national championship since 1999.

It was defense all the way, there wasn't too many easy shoots .. it was a defensive game you gotta give credit to all !

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Congrats on the national championship and all, but if I were a UConn fan, I'd be a little embarrassed that we won a national championship shooting 34% and only scoring 53 points.

Still, UConn and Calhoun win their 3rd national championship since 1999.
    Doesn't matter how you do it. They won the National Championship.

This is the best postseason run in college basketball history. Winning the Big East Tournament + winning the NCAA Tournament? Yeah.. congrats to UConn even though this championship game was terrible. Once they beat San Diego St., I didn't think they would be denied. Jeremy Lamb is a beast and was the true catalyst for the UConn "surge" in the second half. Ironic how the last two games, it wasn't "all" Kemba. It was guys like Oriahki, Jeremy Lamb, etc.. stepping up.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

waits for upcoming NCAA violations

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    It was defense all the way, there wasn't too many easy shoots .. it was a defensive game you gotta give credit to all !
    The defense was solid, but it was at best a 50/50 split between good D and just putrid offense.