Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Basically, Lakers are a much better team w/o Nash welcoming opponents into our hoop.

The Lakers worst defensive liability exposed tonight

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Basically, Lakers are a much better team w/o Nash welcoming opponents into our hoop.

well, if Nash isn't really running the offense...he's kind of useless. even though he's a great shooter...he's not going to make a net positive impact without actually playing pg.

Default Re: Basically, Lakers are a much better team w/o Nash welcoming opponents into our hoop.

ST3V3 BLAK3

Would rep if I could

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    well, if Nash isn't really running the offense...he's kind of useless. even though he's a great shooter...he's not going to make a net positive impact without actually playing pg.

thats all you need to know about nash, regardless of context

The ISH'ers Champion!

Nash just falling apart to injuries this season. I think he might call it quits next season. Dude just can't keep up. He's still skilled, clutch and a great shooter but that's it.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    and when he's running the offense, he's making costly turnovers from getting trapped and ill advised passes

shitty trade in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    and when he's running the offense, he's making costly turnovers from getting trapped and ill advised passes

shitty trade in retrospect.
    except blake turns the ball over much more than nash, did u watch the game tonight he was literally handing the ball to collison couple times.

nash has a much better assist-turnover ratio than blake over the career, it's not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    The Lakers worst defensive liability exposed tonight
    Kobe would be second defensive liability next to Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    except blake turns the ball over much more than nash, did u watch the game tonight he was literally handing the ball to collison couple times.

nash has a much better assist-turnover ratio than blake over the career, it's not even close
    only that when blake starts, kobe is the real ball handler. but this thread is about nash being a NET negative impact, whichever position he plays, dude just doesn't make up for the horrors delivered on D. dude has plain and simple denied tacos for staples crowd the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    Kobe would be second defensive liability next to Nash.
    lol kobe is the best defender in the team if dwight is not 100%, he just doesnt try that hard all nights cause he cant do it all at his age

I like how Nash has played. Blake can't even bring the ball up and it forces Kobe into this unnatural heavy playmaking role. They're at their best when Nash Kobe and Pau split playmaking duties and Kobe gets his 25pts

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

You an idiot.

I felt like I was watching 'Steve Blake deliberately try to blow the game today. Nash knows the game inside out and will fit with whatever offense is run. Defensively he's no more a liability Blake is.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Haha. Wow. What a roller coaster for Laker fans this season. I can point it out.

A. Wait until Nash gets back, he is the core to make this thing works.

B. Gasol sucks. Trade him.

C. Gawd, Howard sucks so much. Trade him cuz he ain't going to stay.

D. Nash defense sucks so much.

But really, since Kobe is the main ball handling now, he is cancelling out Nash playmaking ability and he is just a shooter now. But he is a great shooter and clutch shooter. He could also make plays along with Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    You an idiot.

I felt like I was watching 'Steve Blake deliberately try to blow the game today. Nash knows the game inside out and will fit with whatever offense is run. Defensively he's no more a liability Blake is.

Wrong.

Blake is not half the defensive liability Nash is.

And to be honest Nash is very turnover prone on the O side too. With Blake we also get kobe to be the main ball handler and we've seen hows that's best for him. Nash being the Lakers ball handler has lead this team precisely where they are, outside the playoffs.

Best the Lakers have been this whole season was the kobe-system era. Otherwise if we don't score 120 its 100% guaranteed L, since Nash Lakers have an habit of allowing teams to 125 pts on a nightly basis.

O will come and go different nights, D is what a team can bring in consistently and where you build from. D'Antoni and Nash are harmful to the Lakers.

Also, You an idiot.