Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    When a passenger is in my car, I may own the car but I still have a responsibility to maintain the safety of my passenger. I cant just push them out in the middle of the road because I am too lazy and say "its my car!".
    terrible analogy

you can kick another passenger out of your car for any reason whatsoever.

Good college starter

Default Re: Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    terrible analogy

you can kick another passenger out of your car for any reason whatsoever.
    Not if the result would be their death, aka on the freeway.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Keeping the kid instead of aborting is punishing the child not the adult. Foster care again punishes the child not the adult. I will never ever understand why people get upset over laws that will NEVER AFFECT THEM. If you would never get an abortion regardless of whether or not its legal, who cares? Your kid will never be in danger. How will gay marriage affect you? How will legal weed affect you? People just love making decisions for other people.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I wonder how many times they mention abortion in the Bible.
    I recall God was not very fond of Job. and picked on him as an example for satan.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Keeping the kid instead of aborting is punishing the child not the adult. Foster care again punishes the child not the adult. I will never ever understand why people get upset over laws that will NEVER AFFECT THEM. If you would never get an abortion regardless of whether or not its legal, who cares? Your kid will never be in danger. How will gay marriage affect you? How will legal weed affect you? People just love making decisions for other people.

well, survival the fittest tells us that something like abortion/legal weed affects people very much so. and if not, the survival and strength of a country in the bigger picture.

as for the human species? we are simply not advanced enough to have the mental capacity to be considerate at such grand scheme.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    well, survival the fittest tells us that something like abortion/legal weed affects people very much so. and if not, the survival and strength of a country in the bigger picture.

as for the human species? we are simply not advanced enough to have the mental capacity to be considerate at such grand scheme.

What the **** are you trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

What the **** are you trying to say?
    that I don't think paying tax dollars just for government to raise kids who has got no parent oversighting sounds like a good idea.

as for legal weed, it's probably more so a matter of once there's enough productive workers who smokes weed then it may become more acceptable. if it is scientifically impossible to prove that when the majority of the population are smoking weed, our productivity remains the same, then you can't tell me it doesn't affect others, especially potential future employers.

as for alcohol?

I don't know if weed makes people horny and just starts humping another, but alcohol sure does the trick.

government propaganda?

meh

Devils Advocate viewpoint

What makes people think they have the right to tell someone else what they can and cannot do based on their own personal beliefs in the first place?

A woman having an abortion does not impact you as an individual, it impacts on your personal feelings and beliefs, why should a woman wanting an abortion give 2 shits about your perception or moral standpoint on the issue, what makes you as an individual so important to dictate to others how to live their life?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
    Devils Advocate viewpoint

What makes people think they have the right to tell someone else what they can and cannot do based on their own personal beliefs in the first place?

A woman having an abortion does not impact you as an individual, it impacts on your personal feelings and beliefs, why should a woman wanting an abortion give 2 shits about your perception or moral standpoint on the issue, what makes you as an individual so important to dictate to others how to live their life?

Ignorance in this instance = crap

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT

Ignorance in this instance = crap
    The **** are you going on about?

You can't tell a woman what to do with her body, period.

And as usual, anti abortion crusaders gloss over the substantive issues regarding abortion, choosing instead to keep saying "It's wrong, OMG killing babies is wroooooong" over and over like children.

If you can't address the very relevant issues concerning this, then your opinions are worthless because you haven't taken the time to look at the matter from all of the angles, tackled the tough questions, formulated viable solutions, etc. You are instead arguing purely based on emotion, which is not the way to have a reasonable debate.

NBA All-star

abortion is as much as one stating its case to appeal its intercourse without protection from the first place.

when a woman tells the man they are unable to tell them what to do with their body. it means the man can not appeal its case of its mistake from the first place.