Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 03-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Utah is the strongest

I think Utah is the strongest team in the west. there going to be tough to play against in the play-offs if nothing bad happens.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:26 PM   #2
cyco127
Local High School Star

cyco127 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Utah is the strongest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I think Utah is the strongest team in the west. there going to be tough to play against in the play-offs if nothing bad happens.

Pretty bold statement. I'd definately put them in the top three, above Phoenix(only cause we're 3-0 vs them).
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Bricklayer has no real reputation yet.

I'll admit: Any team who's not a LITTLE scared to play the Jazz in the playoffs are idiots. The Jazz are capable of upsetting anybody for a surprise run... I'm very interested to see how we do this year with virtually no playoff experience among our guys (except Fisher). But I don't see the Jazz as the favorites... yet. In fact, the team I would pick to go all the way reminds me a lot of the Jazz - the Mavericks. At one point, the Allas (no D) Mavs were only a run 'n' gun team who could rack up points and that was about it. Lately, they have turned themselves into a well-rounded club, complete with a sharp-shooting big man, a high-scoring point guard, and a deep bench. You could say all of those things about the Jazz as well. I guess you could say the Jazz are the "Mavs 1-A"... and that's a decent compliment right now.
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

2 things:

Utah seems to be underrated

Utah is a better team than the jazz.
.................................................. ......

but i don't know how this utah team plays in the play-offs, and if they play better than what they are now, they have a chance at winning the championship. i hope my rockets don't have to play them in the 1st round.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

lowblok has an OK reputation so far

The way Giricek is coming around and Harpring playing well, I think the Jazz are looking pretty good.....

All they need is for AK to step up his game......

This team can get regular production off it's bench, enough to be a threat to anybody....
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #6
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Utah is the strongest

Quote:

I think Ak has played alot better these past 4 games than the majority of the season... hes doin good now and he just needs to realise they are goin to the playoffs and he jus isnt playoff material... giriceck and harpring are on fire at the mo
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #7
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
2 things:

Utah seems to be underrated

Utah is a better team than the jazz.
.................................................. ......

but i don't know how this utah team plays in the play-offs, and if they play better than what they are now, they have a chance at winning the championship. i hope my rockets don't have to play them in the 1st round.

I meant to put utah is better than the mavericks, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowblok
The way Giricek is coming around and Harpring playing well, I think the Jazz are looking pretty good.....

This team can get regular production off it's bench, enough to be a threat to anybody....

yea, AK does need to step up a little bit more, he needs some more offence.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:29 AM   #8
iscariot
I airball my layups

iscariot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

yea, AK does need to step up a little bit more, he needs some more offence.

No way, that's what screwed him up in the first place.

Let him concentrate on being the link man and all court-octopus and he'll be that much more valuable. With Okur, Boozer and Williams all scoring heavily with good support from Gira and Harpring we don't need Kirilenko to score more than ...maybe 10 a game...
iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:03 PM   #9
cyco127
Local High School Star

cyco127 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscariot

Let him concentrate on being the link man and all court-octopus and he'll be that much more valuable. With Okur, Boozer and Williams all scoring heavily with good support from Gira and Harpring we don't need Kirilenko to score more than ...maybe 10 a game...

Co-signed
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:22 AM   #10
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscariot

yea 3 scores is enough, then AK47 plays defence and so does millsap. every team needs 3 scores to atleast go to the play-offs. and if AK47 did want the ball more often then it will mess up the rotation and everybody would be trying to get the ball. i take back what i said about kirelinko needing to score more.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: