Default To Golden State fans.

Hang in there guys. Don't let these few classless Cav fans/LeBron homers rattle you. I wish my Lakers had as bright of a future as you guys. With the salary cap increase, you guys could potentially land someone like Durant or a starting big. Green/Klay/Curry trio will be great for years to come. I literally laugh at all these threads dissing Steph. The difference between the RS and playoffs is that the guy had an MCL tear, yet everyone conveniently ignores that fact and what it did to his physical and mental abilities as an athlete.

You guys have nothing to be mad about. You were on the wrong side of history and it took a ton of key injuries to your players for Cleveland to sneak out the title. You have to give them credit, but I'd take your future over their one title any day. I pretty much promise you this team will get back to the finals next year. They'll be even better due to youth progression and possibly a key free agent addition. If they get Durant, you pretty much have a dynasty team.

Once again, congrats on a great season. There's no shame in losing a very close game 7.

Enjoy the off season, it could be much worse...

You could be a Laker fan like me and hope we can at least sniff 30 wins next year.

Default Re: To Golden State fans.

Lakers gonna rock the WORLD next season bro

Losing a commanding 3-1 series lead will haunt Curry forever. I can see his FG% dropping next season.

Also OKC and the Cavs have exposed how to beat this warrior team. They need to blow it up or make a significant change. Or get a good reliable post player

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Hang in there guys. Don't let these few classless Cav fans/LeBron homers rattle you. I wish my Lakers had as bright of a future as you guys. With the salary cap increase, you guys could potentially land someone like Durant or a starting big. Green/Klay/Curry trio will be great for years to come. I literally laugh at all these threads dissing Steph. The difference between the RS and playoffs is that the guy had an MCL tear, yet everyone conveniently ignores that fact and what it did to his physical and mental abilities as an athlete.

You guys have nothing to be mad about. You were on the wrong side of history and it took a ton of key injuries to your players for Cleveland to sneak out the title. You have to give them credit, but I'd take your future over their one title any day. I pretty much promise you this team will get back to the finals next year. They'll be even better due to youth progression and possibly a key free agent addition. If they get Durant, you pretty much have a dynasty team.

Once again, congrats on a great season. There's no shame in losing a very close game 7.

Enjoy the off season, it could be much worse...

You could be a Laker fan like me and hope we can at least sniff 30 wins next year.
    Great post bro

You nailed it

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Steph's MCL tear, Draymond's suspension, Bogut's injury, man.. it's going to be a tough Monday. But we'll recover and be even stronger next year.

It doesn't sting as much as the 2012 & 2013 49ers who were so close (robbed) of a ring because those teams were at their peak and searching for their 1st. The future is good for Golden State.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

lakers are back next year baby

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    lakers are back next year baby
    Hope so bro.
    I'm tired of researching mock lottery picks.
    Hope our young guys elevate their game and our 2nd pick is a good one.

I would love to trade it for someone like Butler. He'd be a great addition to our young trio.

OP just low-key ethered GSW fans ...nice one

Great post OP. This one hurts. We need to come back stronger next year.

Shoutout to the incredible season for all true Warriors fans. Fk all Curry stans though.

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Lakers gonna rock the WORLD next season bro
    Future is Bright LELELELELELELELELAAAAKERRRSSSS

East Side