Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Teams are sick of the Warriors antics

Kevin Martin had some thoughts tonight.

Kevin Martin: “Coach Jackson should talk to a couple of his bench players, make sure they get wet behind the ears ...before they come barking up our players' trees." Martin went on to say the Warriors made "dirty" plays.

Reggie Jackson: "I think it’s the young guys on the Warriors who kind of got (Martin) a little hot, talking trash."

"I guess I ought to thank them for waking up the monster in him, so I do give them a shout out for that one.”

Why are the Warriors such a brash team? You have a bunch of players who want to start shit every game but cry to league officials or the media when somebody does anything to them. Was Mark Jackson this much of a poor sport and douche when he played? I wasn't a Clippers fan back when he played for us in the early 90's.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 02-07-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Default Re: Teams are sick of the Warriors antics

They are 30-19 which is significantly better than expected. I give them a pass. They will learn how to harness their energy as they mature together.

They forgot their place as a mediocre 1st round exit team. They are same as Denver, a good home team fueled by the crowd that pushes the pace but jacks up 3s instead of attacking the paint. Yet when they get punched they have no answer, they are frontrunners.

They need to re-learn their place and take their losses AND wins with grace, not be little whiny bitches.

The Warriors should learn how to dunk and stare at opposing players and opposing benches then flop on defense.

I'm hoping its clippers vs warriors or even better clippers vs nuggets and you guys get bounced so you shut the fu*k up

Were all sick of Blake Griffin's antics. Flopping, Taunting, Crying, trying to fake being tough, it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    The Warriors should learn how to dunk and stare at opposing players and opposing benches then flop on defense.
    Don't let your personal feelings get involved here. Multiple teams have complained and you should be able to acknowledge it having watched it. Also.. I agree last year the Clippers flopped and Blake stared people down after dunks. Although none of the complaints about the Warriors have to do with flops or staredowns. But rather trash talk, dirty plays and acting classless towards opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Don't let your personal feelings get involved here. Multiple teams have complained and you should be able to acknowledge it having watched it. Also.. I agree last year the Clippers flopped and Blake stared people down after dunks. Although none of the complaints about the Warriors have to do with flops or staredowns. But rather trash talk, dirty plays and acting classless towards opponents.
    Funny thing is this wasn't present when Bulls destroyed them. Noah/Gibson would murk whoever tried anything.

Seems like they act this way vs soft Western teams, but when tough East teams come over they are quiet like mice.

How many threads do you make in a day? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    How many threads do you make in a day? Serious question.
    Today I made about 4 including the game thread. You asked a serious question and I give you a serious answer . In general? I've been posting way less and making way less threads the last two months or so. Better yet is today my ratio was 3 non Clippers threads to one Clippers thread.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

You named two players from one team. And one is a scrub who should keep his mouth shut.

Where do you get this "long list of teams"? Kind of extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    You named two players from one team. And one is a scrub who should keep his mouth shut.

Where do you get this "long list of teams"? Kind of extreme.
    Clippers and Rockets recently have had issues with the Warriors, both in interviews and on the court. Not every team is going to talk to the media about it but it's a trend nonetheless. The fact that a normally very low key player like Kevin Martin would call them out speaks volumes.

I edited the OP though so it's less exaggerated and not confusing. Handful of recent examples would have been more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Were all sick of Blake Griffin's antics. Flopping, Taunting, Crying, trying to fake being tough, it's pathetic.
    this

Clippersfan86, don't you believe that most of the warriors players are respectful of others? This is far different that the baron davis, stephen jackson, and al harrington days when they did all kinds of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    /thread