Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Local High School Star bballnoob's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 4 Discussion Thread.

As far as the family goes, its going to be interesting to see what Skyler does at this point. She knows that Walt is responsible for 3 deaths now, and she's also indirectly responsible for Ted's death. Who knows? Maybe she'll find out that Walt was somewhat responsible for the kid's death at the end of season 3 and maybe even the plane crash in season 2. Maybe it will be a reality check for her and she'll turn against him at some point.
    I'm pretty sure Skylar's in the dark about the murders (2 gangsters, Jessie's girlfriend, anyone else?). I also believe Ted's fate is pretty ambiguous (wasn't he twitching a bit on the ground?)

by the way, I don't remember but did we ever figure out who called Hank before he was shot? Was it Gus?
    Pretty sure it was Gus (build up to his feud with the cartel).

Personally, I'm not too concerned with the other characters in this show during the final season. This is and always has been the Walter White show (with Jessie taking increasing prominence). With Gus gone, it's pretty much the 2 of them (it can be argued that Mike can be included) are the only fully fleshed out characters left. The rest of them are just along for the ride.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob
    I'm pretty sure Skylar's in the dark about the murders (2 gangsters, Jessie's girlfriend, anyone else?). I also believe Ted's fate is pretty ambiguous (wasn't he twitching a bit on the ground?)

Pretty sure it was Gus (build up to his feud with the cartel).

Personally, I'm not too concerned with the other characters in this show during the final season. This is and always has been the Walter White show (with Jessie taking increasing prominence). With Gus gone, it's pretty much the 2 of them (it can be argued that Mike can be included) are the only fully fleshed out characters left. The rest of them are just along for the ride.
    I don't know. Maybe she digs deeper into Walt's dealings and puts some of the pieces together and finds out somehow. Lets not forget. This show does a great job on bringing back previous storylines and making them interesting.

Of course those 2 are the only ones that really matter that much. Was just trying to predict how things might play out.

Finished season 4 today. Mind blown.
    One of the best seasons of any tv show ever, finale was
    Gonna start season 5 on the morrow, looks like Heisenberg is taking over.