Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: can anyone recommend any good movies that are in the theatre?

How could you be bored in 300? The motivational speeches in there made me want to fight for Sparta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Yeah, and all Michael Jordan did was go around a defender and put a orange leather ball in a round hoop. Yawn...Don't be a troll.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:52 PM   #32
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I saw Hot Fuzz today. It was F'ing hilarious.
Yeah Hot Fuzz is good. Have you seen Shawn of the Dead? Same guys from Hot Fuzz, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How could you be bored in 300? The motivational speeches in there made me want to fight for Sparta!
300 is an amazing film. I have seen it multiple times and I am still not bored of it.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:18 PM   #33
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I must be the only person who was apathetic about 300. Didn't hate it, didn't love it. For some reason I just think the slow motion was just incredibly over done. I am reminded of the Chapelle "slow motion" skit throughout the entire movie. Maybe it was cause I caught a late showing and had not slept much previously that felt it dragged on. But I would like to know how long the movie would've actually been if they cut the slow motion scenes in half.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #34
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Has anybody seen Pathfinder? Would be interested in seeing this flick.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #35
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Has anybody seen Pathfinder? Would be interested in seeing this flick.

I've seen parts of it. Aside from the visuals, pretty crappy from what I saw. Dialogue and acting was cheesy... The release for the movie was pushed back a few times, usually not a good sign in itself.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:31 PM   #36
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
I've seen parts of it. Aside from the visuals, pretty crappy from what I saw. Dialogue and acting was cheesy... The release for the movie was pushed back a few times, usually not a good sign in itself.

Thanks man. The wifey likes Viking movies. Loved the 13th Warrior. Maybe she likes burly Swedes?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #37
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Yeah Hot Fuzz is good. Have you seen Shawn of the Dead? Same guys from Hot Fuzz, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.
I liked HF better. I thought that it had a lot more witty humor in it.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: