Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2019, 01:31 PM   #136
LostCause
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Best posters on this site

SouBeachTalents
KBlaze
NBAGOAT
DMavs
Naero

These are all posters who I engage legitimately and can learn things from, regarding basketball. So I enjoy their posts/threads

I also enjoy posts from guys like Indian Guy and when he was around, ISB. Disagreed with them a lot but respected their opinions and analysis

Smoke is always entertaining for his raging and drunk racism. Scuzzy/Lambruh I find funny too especially in OTC.

Couple more people I can name but I'll stop there for now
LostCause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:32 PM   #137
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Dude...you live on a flying rock in the middle of black abyss. This flying rock is the only one on which life is possible....who made that? Can you answer that?

Remember, I'm not asking for the science behind how it was done. Just because we are religious does NOT mean we reject science, I'm fully aware of the scientific explanation of how it happened...after all, first ever scientist in history was Ibn al-Haytham, a Muslim.

I'm asking who.

It doesn't have to be a "who".

Who made dinosuars into birds?

Nobody... Over millions of years of respawns they changed due to changing environment and reaction to stress.

Now apply that to the big picture going from single cell organisms to multi over billions of years.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:36 PM   #138
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
In Islam, we as well do not believe that god is a man or a being.

God is god. There is nothing like him, nothing comparable. That's why we do not have any images of him in our religion.

Which god? You could have a god of this solar system, and gods of other solar systems. The possibilities are endless.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:39 PM   #139
Shogon
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
You keep saying this over and over and over again.

And I'll say it again.

The ACT of a MAN SODOMIZING ANOTHER MAN has a STRICT PUNISHMENT in Sharia. It is completely going against God's Will and the way He designed us.

There are gays that do not sodomize. There are gays that do that are undetected and hide it and are ashamed. There are gays that want to change. There are gays that live good lives. There are people out there who for whatever reason prefer men to women but don't act on those desires and lead celibate lives. There are guys out there like George Michaels who give a lot to charity. Are you honestly going to lie to others as you have been doing, Chewing, claiming I want to go around murdering these people?

The way you have worded things in regards to me, Chewing, you want to antagonize me and say I want all of these people killed which is NOT THE CASE.

I have a Muslim friend who experiences same sex attraction that doesn't go near that stuff--actually he's very spiritually oriented. I know Muslims who believe in fighting against oppression towards LGBT. I have nothing against anyone who for whatever reason doesn't like women and prefers dudes.

The crime is a man inserting his ***** into another man's anus. That behavior is extremely destructive on all levels. It is destructive to someone's dignity, it is destructive to someone's physical health, it comes with AIDS, it is horrific, it is horrible, it is spiritually disgusting, it leads to all kinds of complications and it needs to be avoided at all costs. IMMUNE SYSTEM DESTROYING AIDS. It's been done to children in Catholic Churches and traumatized them. CHILDREN TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE. When a man does it to another man the semen is almost a poison to their body. That is the crime. And it comes with a severe punishment. Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because people engaged in this horrendous act, refused to repent/change their ways, and did other crimes like highway robbery etc.

Shogon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #140
superduper
Le...GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
It doesn't have to be a "who".

Who made dinosuars into birds?

Nobody... Over millions of years of respawns they changed due to changing environment and reaction to stress.

Now apply that to the big picture going from single cell organisms to multi over billions of years.

Boom.
superduper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:49 PM   #141
superduper
Le...GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon

superduper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:50 PM   #142
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Why do certain clergy have to avoid marriage?

That's a very huge and damaging extreme restriction.

It's archaic. I am for allowing priests to marry and allowing women to be priests. If that were the case the whole sexual abuse scandal would never have happened.

I can openly criticize the Church and still consider myself a Catholic.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #143
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Yeah thats pretty gross...reminds me of the time I had a gf in California, she really loved taking it in her back door so I was only too happy to oblige but when she tried to suck my dick after I was in her ass, I would refuse to let her do it, I mean I still gotta kiss her so yeah, that wasn't happening.

wifey material right there
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:54 PM   #144
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
wifey material right there

Agreed.

And she was def a Latina...them freaks.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:51 PM   #145
JEFFERSON MONEY
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It's archaic. I am for allowing priests to marry and allowing women to be priests. If that were the case the whole sexual abuse scandal would never have happened.

I can openly criticize the Church and still consider myself a Catholic.

A-G-R-E-E-D.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: