Good college starter

Default One of those annoying youtube fakkits doing kissing pranks gets what he deserves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NImZ5KVhE

He thinks he is so cool, but little does he know the last "chick" is a tranny. HAHAHAHA.

Bout time something like this happened to these fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]gots. 90% of these videos are completely fake anyway.

Default Re: One of those annoying youtube fakkits doing kissing pranks gets what he deserves

Fake as hell. I think it's pretty safe to say a foreigner (or maybe that foreigner) trying that shit in Spain would not only get 0% success rate, but he'd also get slapped a few times in the process.

Default Re: One of those annoying youtube fakkits doing kissing pranks gets what he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Fake as hell. I think it's pretty safe to say a foreigner (or maybe that foreigner) trying that shit in Spain would not only get 0% success rate, but he'd also get slapped a few times in the process.
    Even if he was American and sexy as hell? Girls are horny creatures mayne, you'd be surprised.