Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: The Capitol Hill bombing of 1983

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This thread turned out exactly as I expected it would. I would point out an actual terrorist attack that happened at the Capitol and point out that it was actually LIBERALS responsible for it. Then, I expected the Liberal sheep of this board would come running in here trying to deflect and put the focus back on the people of January 6th who did nothing more than break a few windows and trespass.

It's a short video so your tiny brain can digest it.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post

It's a short video so your tiny brain can digest it.
    What are you trying to prove here? Yes, there was a riot at the Capitol. Yes, it was wrong. Still pales in comparison to the entirety of 2020 between Antifa and BLM which Democrats have still yet to condemn. In fact, the Vice President said it was warranted and justified.

January 6th certainly wasn't a 9/11 level event as your Vice President thinks it is.

You guys want to see something funny? And maybe jade who's the only reasonable Liberal on this board can appreciate it.

Kamala Harris says that January 6th was "like 9/11" which downgrades what really happened that day.

And Ilhan Omar says "Some people did something" in reference to 9/11 which also downgrades and diminishes what happened that day.

These are your represented leaders. And you all stay mum on it which makes you complicit. Why elect such disrespectful and downright devious people to represent us??

honestly, if the crazies had gotten to the likes of the evil empty husks of pelosi, mcconnell and schumer and done them in, i wouldn't have shed a tear.

What are you trying to prove here? Yes, there was a riot at the Capitol. Yes, it was wrong. Still pales in comparison to the entirety of 2020 between Antifa and BLM which Democrats have still yet to condemn. In fact, the Vice President said it was warranted and justified.

January 6th certainly wasn't a 9/11 level event as your Vice President thinks it is.
    Good, you finally admit it was wrong what happened on January 6. It felt like pulling teeth to see you simply admit it was wrong.

Patrick Chewing hates democracy.

You guys want to see something funny? And maybe jade who's the only reasonable Liberal on this board can appreciate it.

Kamala Harris says that January 6th was "like 9/11" which downgrades what really happened that day.

And Ilhan Omar says "Some people did something" in reference to 9/11 which also downgrades and diminishes what happened that day.

These are your represented leaders. And you all stay mum on it which makes you complicit. Why elect such disrespectful and downright devious people to represent us??
    Who cares what politicians say? I couldn't care any less what they have to say. They are concerned with their poll numbers and saying things to keep their political contributions coming in. They have PR representatives for a reason, and every statement they make is also run by their lawyer. Same with speeches, social media comments, etc.. A lot of it is not real. It's real only for the cameras and recorders.

There are some loose cannons though that comment out of insanity. When Trump was busy texting meltdowns on twitter at 3am, I never took those tweets seriously. They were not calculated tweets run through his PR department. He was actually losing it. They were probably real tweets and how he really felt. Nobody could tell him to stop.
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-07-2022 at 08:02 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

For the dimwitted people on the board, Radical Liberal Leftists actually bombed the Capitol building with actual bombs on November 7th, 1983.

Never Ever forget the 7th of November.
    nor will I.
    amazing her life was turned around and became a solid citizen.

will the 700 proud boys do the same after jan. 6th after being in prison ??
    I will never forget.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Now what we need is people to join together and create a political party to challenge Dem's and repub's and get the government to be changed
    (along with their old laws)

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Good, you finally admit it was wrong what happened on January 6. It felt like pulling teeth to see you simply admit it was wrong.
    When did I say it wasn't you disingenuous dork?? I have been telling you dummies that it wasn't a terrorist act and it wasn't as bad as you and your vile media made it out to be.

When did I say it wasn't you disingenuous dork?? I have been telling you dummies that it wasn't a terrorist act and it wasn't as bad as you and your vile media made it out to be.
    They had nefarious intentions but simply couldn't reach anyone powerful in time to get to them. Had they reached any of their targets, things would have become just as bad as feared. They certainly would not be dancing, hugging, and singing 'kumbaya' or 'hallelujah' together in the Congressional House Chamber around the podium with Nancy & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    They had nefarious intentions but simply couldn't reach anyone powerful in time to get to them. Had they reached any of their targets, things would have become just as bad as feared. They certainly would not be dancing, hugging, and singing 'kumbaya' or 'hallelujah' together in the Congressional House Chamber around the podium with Nancy & Mike

More what ifs and speculation from you. Right Wingers aren't nearly as violent as Lefties. We certainly don't bomb Capitol buildings.

More what ifs and speculation from you. Right Wingers aren't nearly as violent as Lefties. We certainly don't bomb Capitol buildings.
    There were pipe bombs discovered that same day and disarmed.. Forgot about those?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jan-...ry?id=81723935

You've literally threatened to shoot people over comments on a basketball message board.

Op is such a fat snowflake i guess