Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: December Unemployment Numbers

Trump left America with a 6.2% unemployment rate.

Biden got it down to 3.9% in his first year.

Righties: "But what I really care about is The War on Christmas!"

Interesting.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Unemployment down to 3.6%

Total employed right now is actually 158.5 Million

That's right, there are more employed Americans today than in ANY time during Trump's presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Unemployment down to 3.6%

Total employed right now is actually 158.5 Million

That's right, there are more employed Americans today than in ANY time during Trump's presidency.
    oooo so we had a booming economy and now we have a booming economy... such a win

does it count the 100 million illegals that took jobs from americans by working under the board? I'm just curious how that factors in.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    oooo so we had a booming economy and now we have a booming economy... such a win

does it count the 100 million illegals that took jobs from americans by working under the board? I'm just curious how that factors in.
    100 million? What do you think the population is?

That's taxed pay role. Legal Social Security number required.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    100 million? What do you think the population is?

That's taxed pay role. Legal Social Security number required.
    I know 100 million is too many duhhh

Butt do you really believe these numbers? It's well known no one wants to work and companies can't find workers right now. Yet only 3.6 percent are unemployed? Do you think there's roughly 300 million jobs filled then? ( I'm factoring tons of illegals in as well )

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    I know 100 million is too many duhhh

Butt do you really believe these numbers? It's well known no one wants to work and companies can't find workers right now. Yet only 3.6 percent are unemployed? Do you think there's roughly 300 million jobs filled then? ( I'm factoring tons of illegals in as well )
    They dont comprehend numbers. Just the shit cnn tells them that umemployment is low

We don't comprehend numbers but you clowns are saying there are 100 MILLION illegals taking jobs?

Those numbers use the same math that was used during Trump's term. Not hard to believe unemployment is low when there are "WE ARE HIRING" signs everywhere you look. Illegals existed when Trump was here and they just take the manual labor jobs that the rest of us don't want anyway. But those numbers evade them anyone because it's taxed payroll.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Really tremendous. YUGE!
    How great is our JoePa?

It's always comedy when the low IQ democrats say something like, "the economy is great!", when we are at historic double digit inflation. Then there's also the talking point of, "low unemployment numbers" and then the contradictory, "there are we are hiring signs everywhere"...if unemployment numbers are low, then companies won't have a hard time hiring people and there actually won't be "we are hiring" signs everywhere. That's common sense. Just like inflation numbers, unemployment numbers are easily manipulated just by changing how it is calculated.

But but but, MSNBC and CNN told me otherwise. So it must be true!

The ultimate NPC kick in the balls, people like AlwaysWrongBladefd, FascistRRR3, ObeseAxe, LowIQoffthecourt, RacistJasper, etc are ALL doing worse IRL under Racist joe biden's economy. There's no MSNBC/CNN talking point about Racist joe biden's economy than can cover up this fact.

There's a reason why RacistLegend32 said, "I don't mind gas prices going up, I'll just take the bus" instead of making more money, or buying a Tesla. It's because in reality, this is the worst economy in these NPC's lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Meltdown. Nobody believes you when you keep whining under the influence of meth.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    It's always comedy when the low IQ democrats say something like, "the economy is great!", when we are at historic double digit inflation. Then there's also the talking point of, "low unemployment numbers" and then the contradictory, "there are we are hiring signs everywhere"...if unemployment numbers are low, then companies won't have a hard time hiring people and there actually won't be "we are hiring" signs everywhere. That's common sense. Just like inflation numbers, unemployment numbers are easily manipulated just by changing how it is calculated.

But but but, MSNBC and CNN told me otherwise. So it must be true!

The ultimate NPC kick in the balls, people like AlwaysWrongBladefd, FascistRRR3, ObeseAxe, LowIQoffthecourt, RacistJasper, etc are ALL doing worse IRL under Racist joe biden's economy. There's no MSNBC/CNN talking point about Racist joe biden's economy than can cover up this fact.

There's a reason why RacistLegend32 said, "I don't mind gas prices going up, I'll just take the bus" instead of making more money, or buying a Tesla. It's because in reality, this is the worst economy in these NPC's lifetime.
    The FascistRRR3 and the LowIQCourt are the same person. And I think the ObeseAxe one lives in Japan and not affected as much by the Racist Joe Biden. The AlwaysWrongBladefd does seem to be wrong ALL of the time. And I would give Racist Jasper a pass because he doesn't know how to embed YouTube videos, nor create a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Meltdown. Nobody believes you when you keep whining under the influence of meth.
    Yes, so much whining in here. It's nonstop whining from people like jstern, aka_aap, paksat, chewbecca, johnnysic, etc. All they do is whine, so I'm beginning to just skim read their posts without responding. They are like kids in a kindergarten class. It will be 2.5 more years of whining, and when Trump loses again in 2024, the whining will escalate even more.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Yes, so much whining in here. It's nonstop whining from people like jstern, aka_aap, paksat, chewbecca, johnnysic, etc. All they do is whine, so I'm beginning to just skim read their posts without responding. They are like kids in a kindergarten class. It will be 2.5 more years of whining, and when Trump loses again in 2024, the whining will escalate even more.
    True. It's been more than year already and those fools still can't take the big L. Also they're mostly the same ones running the political forum like clowns almost daily tho i just can't help but make fun of them here. I notice that one of their lapdogs, the lame sucker under the KennyPowers, Joe Buckle, Joey Turnbuckle, mrsbutthurt, EagleFang and TheRRR3tardSatan accounts has gone missing for quite some few weeks now. I guess he's banished once again as usual rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The FascistRRR3 and the LowIQCourt are the same person. And I think the ObeseAxe one lives in Japan and not affected as much by the Racist Joe Biden. The AlwaysWrongBladefd does seem to be wrong ALL of the time. And I would give Racist Jasper a pass because he doesn't know how to embed YouTube videos, nor create a poll.
    If that's true, then I find it funny how he stopped posting as FascistRRR3 in the political forum ever since I asked everyone for info about him so I can get IRS auditors to check if he's paying taxes on his under the table drug money.