Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 10:29 AM   #16
34-24 Footwork
Big Mamba-Little Mamba
 
34-24 Footwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,471
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Kobe threads bringing out some of iSH's most notorious haters and it's almost 2018....



Top 5.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 10:30 AM   #17
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,477
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

I wonder why they never played?

Kobe seemed a bit shook.. The kid has always been amazing ..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #18
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,770
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Kobe could old man back him down everytime..kyrie would have to get hot from deep tbh. Would be his only chance at beating GOAT 1v1 player all time, even retired.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:04 AM   #19
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,958
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

You can't turn us against each other.

We respect Kyrie because of his one on one ability and clutch mentality.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:44 AM   #20
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ATL
Posts: 5,884
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Kobe could old man back him down everytime..kyrie would have to get hot from deep tbh. Would be his only chance at beating GOAT 1v1 player all time, even retired.
Ouch. Everyone knows mike wouldn't lose a game of 1-on-1 to anyone.

At least no one close to his size.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:56 AM   #21
ImKobe
From the words of Zeus
 
ImKobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 13,409
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
Ouch. Everyone knows mike wouldn't lose a game of 1-on-1 to anyone.

At least no one close to his size.

Well Mike himself said that Kobe could beat him.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #22
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,477
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
Ouch. Everyone knows mike wouldn't lose a game of 1-on-1 to anyone.

At least no one close to his size.


Kevin Durant would def beat both MJ and Kobe... In 10 one on one games MJ would probably win 6or 7 OUT OF 10 AND KOBE would probably take 5 out of 10..

I remember how KD shut Kobe down in 2012 playoffs in 4th quarters while KD took over.. If you forgot look it up on youtube

Last edited by NBASTATMAN : 11-18-2017 at 12:03 PM.
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:08 PM   #23
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,770
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Kevin Durant would def beat both MJ and Kobe... In 10 one on one games MJ would probably win 6or 7 OUT OF 10 AND KOBE would probably take 5 out of 10..

I remember how KD shut Kobe down in 2012 playoffs in 4th quarters while KD took over.. If you forgot look it up on youtube

Kobe was a complete shell of his athletic prime by '11 ...
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:20 PM   #24
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,477
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Kobe was a complete shell of his athletic prime by '11 ...


Defensively YES but offensively he was still at a high level.. Either way KD totally dominated with the game on the line both offensively and defensively.

IMO ,neither MJ or Kobe could guard him. He is a better shooter than both of them and he can go to the basket almost as good as MJ once did. He is a great post up player as well.. Im not saying he is better than either of them.. Just in a one on one game they would have huge problems with him..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:34 PM   #25
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 5,044
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Defensively YES but offensively he was still at a high level.. Either way KD totally dominated with the game on the line both offensively and defensively.

IMO ,neither MJ or Kobe could guard him. He is a better shooter than both of them and he can go to the basket almost as good as MJ once did. He is a great post up player as well.. Im not saying he is better than either of them.. Just in a one on one game they would have huge problems with him..

Wrong. MJ would just shit talk him and make him his bitch. You keep overlooking the mental aspect of 1v1.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:39 PM   #26
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,770
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Defensively YES but offensively he was still at a high level.. Either way KD totally dominated with the game on the line both offensively and defensively.

IMO ,neither MJ or Kobe could guard him. He is a better shooter than both of them and he can go to the basket almost as good as MJ once did. He is a great post up player as well.. Im not saying he is better than either of them.. Just in a one on one game they would have huge problems with him..


'12 Kobe was absolutely not close to his '00-'08 athletic prime ...offensively defensively any sively you got. Nowhere near the same movement. 1v1 is a mental game too..I don't doubt durants physical ability. I question his mentality and desire to dominate / response to being dominated relative to Kobe or mj.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:50 PM   #27
'Toine=MVP
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Prime Kobe must have been a fantastic 1 on 1 player. He had that type of mentality. Very selfish player that cared about himself a lot. And his defensive skills and finishing skills were great. Not a top 10 player of all time (but close), but definitely a top 10 1 on 1 player .
'Toine=MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:18 PM   #28
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ATL
Posts: 5,884
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
Well Mike himself said that Kobe could beat him.
Lol I've seen the video. If you for a second believe that that was sincere or that it would actually happen you're a fool.

Or you just like Kobe. Which I get. He was fun to watch.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:19 PM   #29
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,477
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Kobe was a complete shell of his athletic prime by '11 ...


A SHELL

He was a shell after all the leg injuries but not in 2011.. You want to push that narrative because he got swept that year...

Yes he wasnt in his prime athletically but he was still doing crazy athletic moves
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:23 PM   #30
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,477
Default Re: Kyrie demands 1v1 against Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
'12 Kobe was absolutely not close to his '00-'08 athletic prime ...offensively defensively any sively you got. Nowhere near the same movement. 1v1 is a mental game too..I don't doubt durants physical ability. I question his mentality and desire to dominate / response to being dominated relative to Kobe or mj.


http://ballislife.com/kobe-says-hes-...hell-tell-you/
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy