Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 11:49 PM   #16
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,977
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
I don't give a f-k Do u know any of these people you talk to personally?

They don't feed my family, no one is bringing me money here. So why would I give a f-k if u like me or nah? You are funny bro

Well clearly you're hyping up Simmons and trying to expose people to "the truth" of all of your statements, but you're doing the exact opposite. I hope you realize that sooner than later.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:49 PM   #17
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,714
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
LeBron is probably still the best player in the league and the only top 10 player all time currently in the league so of course there's going to be tons of discussion about him. Retire him today and this site's traffic decreases by 50%.

Simmons retires today and nobody else leaves.

Lonzo is just... everyone shitting on him after the massive amounts of hype.


You repeatedly making NEW THREADS for Simmons and calling him the GOAT are going to drive people to not like him and not like you, FYI.

Well said brother, expecially the last part. For example most of the Lonzo/Laker hate on this site stems from Laker fanboys flooding the main page and or making retarded statements.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:51 PM   #18
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
I'm not attcking, I'm asking. What's the goal? Why 3 threads after each and every game? What can you do in three threads you can't do in one?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=442442

This is not an invitation, just showing you that it does exist and I post freely about my 3 guys in the league, right now.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:53 PM   #19
elementally morale
NBA rookie of the year
 
elementally morale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,161
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=442442

This is not an invitation, just showing you that it does exist and I post freely about my 3 guys in the league, right now.


OK. My question remains the same: Why 3 threads per game? What's the goal? What can you do in three threads you can't do in one?
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:54 PM   #20
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
Well said brother, expecially the last part. For example most of the Lonzo/Laker hate on this site stems from Laker fanboys flooding the main page and or making retarded statements.
What retarded statement did I make about Simmons?

Saying he just got his tenth double double is actual FACTS! Because he's been doing thins early in his career, that not many rookies have been able to do. THAT IS THE REASON WHY I POST A LOT.

If you are annoyed, you are not a fan, stop pretending. Get out of my face, fool.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:56 PM   #21
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
OK. My question remains the same: Why 3 threads per game? What's the goal? What can you do in three threads you can't do in one?
The first one I made was in fact to piss some people off. After reading dumb sh!t in the game thread. I posted "he is one jumper away from being the best in the league" then my second and last post of the night about Simmons. I was posting an interesting stat about him. I don't see anything wrong here. How many rookie PGs recorded 10 triple doubles in their first 15 nba games?
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:59 PM   #22
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,714
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
What retarded statement did I make about Simmons?

Saying he just got his tenth double double is actual FACTS! Because he's been doing thins early in his career, that not many rookies have been able to do. THAT IS THE REASON WHY I POST A LOT.

If you are annoyed, you are not a fan, stop pretending. Get out of my face, fool.

What retarded statement did you make? You called him the GOAT

I'm not a fan? I've been with this team through thick and thin and endured the process where as you just jumped on the bandwagon recently.......
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:59 PM   #23
elementally morale
NBA rookie of the year
 
elementally morale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,161
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
The first one I made was in fact to piss some people off. After reading dumb sh!t in the game thread. then my second and last post of the night about Simmons, I was posting an interesting stat about him. I don't see anything wrong here.


There is nothing wrong with posting. But if you wnat your thoughts being recognized it's better channelling them and not throwing them away. You don't want to be known as a spammer. Even if you say you don't care... judging by your posts tells me otherwise. I think you do care. You want us to listen. It is much harder to listen to 100 threads a month than it is to 10.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:02 AM   #24
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,714
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
The first one I made was in fact to piss some people off. After reading dumb sh!t in the game thread. I posted "he is one jumper away from being the best in the league" then my second and last post of the night about Simmons. I was posting an interesting stat about him. I don't see anything wrong here. How many rookie PGs recorded 10 triple doubles in their first 15 nba games?

Man I wish he recorded 10 triple doubles

Retarded statement number 2
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #25
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
What retarded statement did you make? You called him the GOAT

I'm not a fan? I've been with this team through thick and thin and endured the process where as you just jumped on the bandwagon recently.......
F-k the Sixers straight up.

I ve been rooting for LeBron since 2003. But I sincerely do not give a f-k about Cleveland, the city, their fans and their team. Sounds about the same with the Sixers. And I certainly don't give a f-k about Miami. I just want the man to win because I've been stanning him for a while too. I believe he has the potential to be GOAT and the same thing applies for Simmons.

10-15 years from now, if I am alive of course. I will come back here and remind y'all who started this sh!t.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:08 AM   #26
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
Man I wish he recorded 10 triple doubles

Retarded statement number 2
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=442664
You are trying way too hard to win against me buddy. It ain't gonna work
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:10 AM   #27
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,714
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
F-k the Sixers straight up.

I ve been rooting for LeBron since 2003. But I sincerely do not give a f-k about Cleveland, the city, their fans and their team. Sounds about the same with the Sixers. And I certainly don't give a f-k about Miami. I just want the man to win because I've been stanning him for a while too. I believe he has the potential to be GOAT and the same thing applies for Simmons.

10-15 years from now, if I am alive of course. I will come back here and remind y'all who started this sh!t.

This statement makes you worse than airtupac. At least he cheers for the Lakers organization and the players you just ride the nuts of random basketball players.
But but but I'm not a Cavs fan I'm a LeBron fan
But but but I'm not a sixer fan I'm a Simmons fan

Shut the fck up you sound like a bitcch
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:11 AM   #28
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
Man I wish he recorded 10 triple doubles

Retarded statement number 2
Of course, I know what kind of man you are. You obviously know it's a mistake but you wanna make a comedy out of it. Have fun kid, you won POST EDITED by the way ;)
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:16 AM   #29
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,714
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=442664
You are trying way too hard to win against me buddy. It ain't gonna work

Lmaoooo
Nobody can win against an idiot because they don't care when they are right or wrong they just keep babbling. Go find airtupac, airbonner and LeFraud James and play in traffic together. They all wanted to spit the truth and open our eyes by flooding the forums with the same shyt, where are they now? They thought they were cool and relevant aswell before they kept getting embarrassed thread after thread, L after L. I feel bad for you I don't want you heading down this path lil man
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:18 AM   #30
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 7,995
Default Re: 76ers' Ben Simmons: Collects tenth double-double in 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
This statement makes you worse than airtupac. At least he cheers for the Lakers organization and the players you just ride the nuts of random basketball players.
But but but I'm not a Cavs fan I'm a LeBron fan
But but but I'm not a sixer fan I'm a Simmons fan

Shut the fck up you sound like a bitcch
There's a lot of MJ fans who never watched a Bulls game in their lives. My friend please step aside.

LeBron/Simmons to me is the same player (you don't have to argue) It's only right that I support him. And I see nothing wrong about stanning a player. He reminds of my current favorite player, LeBron James.

Jason Kidd is my favorite player ever, Am I a Bucks fan because of that?

You really is an idiot. You understand that NBA is a business. Even if your player plays for your favorite team, he may get his ass traded one day?

I am expecting your dumb ass to say something like: "Yeah I am no longer supporting him, because he doesn't play for my team". Niqqa I am not rooting for the color of his jersey, his style of play caught my attention. So even if he's playing with another team, it's still the same style of play. Only difference is the jersey that changes, fool.

However, there are 3 teams that LeBron can not play for. The Knicks/Laker/Celtics. Three franchises I hate with passion.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy