Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 12-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #1
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

Default 4-1 on West coast Road trip

The Orlando Magic completed a 5-game Western Conference road trip on Monday night with an impressive victory in Oakland against the Golden State Warriors by going 4-1. The only loss came in Phoenix, against the Suns. The Magic right now look like the best road team in the league, and perhaps the league's best overall team. I, for one, am very proud of this team's success thus far, and am hoping it continues, unlike years past.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
pj24lal

Default Re: 4-1 on West coast Road trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
The Orlando Magic completed a 5-game Western Conference road trip on Monday night with an impressive victory in Oakland against the Golden State Warriors by going 4-1. The only loss came in Phoenix, against the Suns. The Magic right now look like the best road team in the league, and perhaps the league's best overall team. I, for one, am very proud of this team's success thus far, and am hoping it continues, unlike years past.

Yeah definitely one of the most dangerous teams, congrats Magic fans you will take some stopping in the post-season and should grab a top 3 spot in the East.
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:38 AM   #3
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Don't mean to burst the bubble or pouring an bucket of ice water over you Magic fans heads. The Magic will fade as the season goes on. The more veterans teams will climb back up. Once everyone figures how Rashard, Hedo, and Howard trio playbook, honey moon will be over then. Young teams just never measure up . I think that old saying is still true.
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Schits
Don't mean to burst the bubble or pouring an bucket of ice water over you Magic fans heads. The Magic will fade as the season goes on. The more veterans teams will climb back up. Once everyone figures how Rashard, Hedo, and Howard trio playbook, honey moon will be over then. Young teams just never measure up . I think that old saying is still true.

Dwight Howard just can't be stopped; he's a beast. Rashard's a veteran, he's been playing the same way for years. PG, SG, and PF worry me the most. If Nelson can be a good PG all through the season, and Hedo can score consistantly, I think they can get through the season without a major slump. I agree, there is a chance they screw up and finish as an above average team. I think Howard's too good for that, though. Watch for them to possibly get knocked out early in the playoffs. Howard and Lewis are only good enough to carry them so far, and with Boston in the same conference, it'd be pretty hard for them to get to the Finals.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: