Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2018, 09:50 AM   #301
aj1987
MH!

Default Re: Breaking News: Kyrie to Boston Official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
That dude is a jackass. He once said that Lebron is a "more skilled Penny Hardaway".

For some reason, this will always piss me off.
You do know that passing and playmaking are skills as well, right? Defense as well. LeBron at his best is infinitely more talented than Penny. A much better 3pt shooter than Penny as well. Just because the dude can make a couple of midrange shots than LeBron doesn't make him more talented than him.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #302
E_Stamkos
//////////////////////

Default Re: Breaking News: Kyrie to Boston Official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno
cavs stole the **** outta this trade.

they got the better point guard and crowder too.

This will never get old
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #303
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Default Re: Breaking News: Kyrie Irving officially traded to Boston, Isaiah Thomas to Cleveland

At this point there's no question that Cleveland took an enormous L. But the huge unknown was that IT's hip would be the issue it was going to be. Bad defense? Of course he plays bad defense. But the offensive problems? 15 points on 36%? No, no one saw that coming.

Cavs may have done even more wrong in trading him away because they have effectively bought high (Kyrie Irving!) and sold low (Jordan Clarkson?). Might as well have waited to see if the play and hip could improve.

Danny Ainge must be inspiring fear when he calls other GMs at this point. I wonder if they couldn't trade Marcus Smart because teams just don't trust Ainge.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:47 PM   #304
The_Yearning
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Breaking News: Kyrie Irving officially traded to Boston, Isaiah Thomas to Cleveland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
At this point there's no question that Cleveland took an enormous L. But the huge unknown was that IT's hip would be the issue it was going to be. Bad defense? Of course he plays bad defense. But the offensive problems? 15 points on 36%? No, no one saw that coming.

Cavs may have done even more wrong in trading him away because they have effectively bought high (Kyrie Irving!) and sold low (Jordan Clarkson?). Might as well have waited to see if the play and hip could improve.

Danny Ainge must be inspiring fear when he calls other GMs at this point. I wonder if they couldn't trade Marcus Smart because teams just don't trust Ainge.

Have you seen his numbers? And he ain't necessary Tony Allen defensively either.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:04 PM   #305
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Have you seen his numbers? And he ain't necessary Tony Allen defensively either.
Yes, I've seen his numbers ( ). I am not saying he gets them a star back but he'll have some suitors in the offseason. He's a rotation-worthy player that belongs in the NBA. Someone would normally offer something. I am figuring that the offers weren't as big as Ainge wanted because Ainge's history in trades makes teams hesitant to engage and question the value he places on Celtic assets.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #306
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

There was a rumor early into the year that some GMs don't even want to do work with Ainge because they feel they will get fleeced out of deals.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:38 PM   #307
CelticBaller
You mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
There was a rumor early into the year that some GMs don't even want to do work with Ainge because they feel they will get fleeced out of deals.
Oh boy, you’re the same dumbass who said we “jerk off” danny -‘ and give him too much credit when we were hyped about the trade

I don’t forget bitch boy
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: