Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mike D Antoni resigns as Head coach of the Knicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Idiot? You better look in the mirror. Either that, or you're Carmelo's agent.

Do you have a tv? Do you watch games? Did you see the incredible excitement in the Garden during Linsanity?
    So you believe that without Melo, Amare, Chandler hurt, Jeffries hurt, Lin scouted, Knicks would have won one game of the last six?

Wanna know why Knicks lose games

http://www.nba.com/games/20120309/NYKMIL/gameinfo.html, see the play by play.
    Knicks are killing the Bucks, 28-18 D'Antoni decides do substitutions and play Melo, Harrelson back from injury, Davis, Novak, Shumpert. Look well at that lineup, first time ever playing together, no center, 2 small forwards, quarter ends at 36-34 for the Knicks. How do you think that affected Melo +\-?

How does that translate to Knicks being worse with Melo on the floor? They were doing fine with Melo on the floor with a decent rotation.
    Why wasn't Amare on the floor playing center? But instead 2 SF?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    So you believe that without Melo, Amare, Chandler hurt, Jeffries hurt, Lin scouted, Knicks would have won one game of the last six?

Lin Scouted.

You're a joke. How is Lin any different from a quick point guard who can only go right?

They're losing because Melo and Amar'e are terrible players.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I believe that Linsanity was much more than Lin "running around", as you put it.

Watch and see how soon things turn against Melo now that Pringles is out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Lin Scouted.

You're a joke. How is Lin any different from a quick point guard who can only go right?

They're losing because Melo and Amar'e are terrible players.
    So between the first game against D-Will and the last game against D-Will, there was no differences. Let me guess Knicks lost to NJ because of Melo

I'm pretty sure you can't see differences on how teams approach Lin now, bet the Miami game didn't happened, Lin saying for the first time he felt uncomfortable didn't happened also.

This is so funny, it's like taking candy from children.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Why would any team want to build their squad around a player who plays in-efficient ISO ball? Whens the last time Melo shot over 50% consistently? why would they sacrifice offensive tempo and playing together as a team for 1 player's satisfaction? Its a true shame Melo got Dantoni fired, we all know that wasn't the right way to go for the knicks , everything was fine til that black hole showed up, again.

Dantoni's style of coaching will never win a championship. He had the best possible scenario in Phoenix with Nash, and couldn't get it done.

I'm not going to say Dantoni is a bad coach, but he isn't a championship coach, as he doesn't preach defense and accountability.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen A Smith says Lin got D'antoni fired.

Quote Originally Posted by SchoolRumble
    why would you bench the guy that helped you win 7 in a row. Wouldn't it make more sense to bench melo since he's an iso player? lol
    becasue 90 percent of those temas he played against was trash, and he was playing like shit since the return of the big 2, having too many turnover and poor shooting nights...

And stop saying Melo got Dantoni fired.

This was the last year of his deal, and the Knicks weren't offering an extension. Dantoni was gone after this season, and everyone in the locker room already knew it.

Learning to shoot layups SchoolRumble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    becasue 90 percent of those temas he played against was trash, and he was playing like shit since the return of the big 2, having too many turnover and poor shooting nights...
    lol the big 2 aren't exactly beasting either

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Why would any team want to build their squad around a player who plays in-efficient ISO ball? Whens the last time Melo shot over 50% consistently? why would they sacrifice offensive tempo and playing together as a team for 1 player's satisfaction? Its a true shame Melo got Dantoni fired, we all know that wasn't the right way to go for the knicks , everything was fine til that black hole showed up, again.
    You idiot...who do you see in terms of swing men and guards shooting 50%?....dont be an idiout... carmelo is a career 46% shooter...he's not an inefficient scorer....1 bad year now he's a scrub?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    And stop saying Melo got Dantoni fired.

Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.Melo got Dantoni fired.

Quote Originally Posted by SchoolRumble
    lol the big 2 aren't exactly beasting either
    exactly...they're both trying to buy into the linsainty, dumb NY fans aren't giving it time and are trying to blame people as if they were gonna keep winning with jeremy lin and back ups.
    Last edited by I.R.Beast; 03-14-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    I believe that Linsanity was much more than Lin "running around", as you put it.

Watch and see how soon things turn against Melo now that Pringles is out of the way.
    Dude after the last run to the finals, it was most fun as a Knick fan i had, but don't tell me the ball movement and player movement was off the charts, it wasn't, the ball was all the time in Lin's hands, he had a usage higher than Lebron during that stretch. It was Lin passing to Chandler, Lin charging the paint and scoring, lin charging the paint and kicking it out.

If you want to digg out, you will find a post i made, defending Lin and his turnovers, because without Lin creating something the offense was horrible, that a bad shot or a bad possession wasn't better than a Lin turnover, thus Lin turnovers being irrelevant, digg it out, i defend all Knicks players...

Lin was on the bench the offense was horrible, please don't come up with fairy tales of how the offense was great during Linsanity, it wasn't, Lin was great, Lin bailout D'Antoni, that was it.

I wasn't attacking Linsanity, i was attacking the notion of D'Antoni offense looking awesome during that period.

And that is all for me. I'm tired, and i'm not a Melo fan, despite the appearances.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

shit just got too real now with this firing on D'Antoni. Way to go Knicks.

Learning to shoot layups SchoolRumble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    exactly...they're both trying to buy into the linsainty, dumb NY fans aren't giving it time are trying to blame people.
    I mean if you strip it down to the basic outline, 1) before Lin: melo and amare are healthy -> team SUCKS 2) Lin arrives: melo and amare are out -> team is awesome 3) melo and amare come back: team loses to good AND bad teams