Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Met Lebron last week ( he was drunk)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer

Me and my boys. im the one to the left
    You know what? I believe this. Nobody would lie about being the burn victim on the left, so it must be true that he was at least there.

Saw a basketball once

The event doesn't look like it's made up (check the website in the flyer) and also google the name of the event and you'll come up with quite a number of references.

Edit: Would someone really go through all that trouble and create those references? Because I don't.

Whether or not he was actually there is questionable, since this is the Internet, but anything is possible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by all_or_nothing
    The event doesn't look like it's made up (check the website in the flyer) and also google the name of the event and you'll come up with quite a number of references.

Edit: Would someone really go through all that trouble and create those references? Because I don't.

Whether or not he was actually there is questionable, since this is the Internet, but anything is possible.

Nobody is claiming the event is made up, dude. How is this really escaping that many people in this thread?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by all_or_nothing

I think the questionable part is: Why did he wait until now to share this? Why wouldn't he have shared this within a day or 2 of it happening? It would be really easy to stumble across info about the event after the fact (including the photos) and say "I was there and these pictures are proof." What we really need for proof is a picture of the guy he claimed he is holding a sign that says "Hi ISH" or something, otherwise that guy could be anybody.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    You know what? I believe this. Nobody would lie about being the burn victim on the left, so it must be true that he was at least there.
    One of the rare times I actually lol

NBA Legend

Still cant believe this dude got to meet Lebron. That's a memory that will last a lifetime