View Poll Results: How many rings for Prime Kobe.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not 2, but 3 rings

1 16.67%
  • Not 3, but 4 rings

0 0%
  • Not 4, but 5 rings

0 0%
  • Not 5 (hey now), but 6 rings

1 16.67%
  • Not 6, but 7 rings (cmon now)

4 66.67%
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default If prime Kobe played with Prime Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, and AD, how many rings?

If prime Kobe played with Prime Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, and AD, instead of with Paul Gasol, how many rings?

Lets for the sake of parity discount Kobe's early 3-peat in that total. How many?

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Default Re: If prime Kobe played with Prime Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, and AD, how many rings?

Imagine Peak Shaq with Lebron. OH MY GOD

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: If prime Kobe played with Prime Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, and AD, how many rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream
    Imagine Peak Shaq with Lebron. OH MY GOD
    With young Lebron? Yes, the best battle of hot potato in the 4ths.

Knowing Kobe couldn't win with peak Shaq, Malone and Payton, I'm going to say 0. Unless someone can emulate Shaq and carry him to 3 rings, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Knowing Kobe couldn't win with peak Shaq, Malone and Payton, I'm going to say 0. Unless someone can emulate Shaq and carry him to 3 rings, of course.
    Couldn’t win with prime Dwight, Pau, Steve Nash and MWP either. He did very badly when he had superteams, but Kobetards love to pretend otherwise.

Holy shit this board is beyond what you could even categorize as 'mentally ill.'

The ISH'ers Champion!

Since when was Nash, MWP and Pau in their prime in 2012? Since when was Malone and Payton in their prime in 04?

Sidestep the question in the OP all you wants bois... we know.

Since when was Wade in his prime in 2013? Since when was Love 100% in the 16 finals? Bron still won doe. LeJesus.

The ISH'ers Champion!

You gonna act like 2011 and 2012 weren't Wade's late prime? Nikka reaching on 31. Desperate tard.

If we wanna talk about nagging injuries... Pau had a ton them. So did Shaq in 03. So did Kobe in 10'. Unlike the fraud, who tries to control the narrative by faking injuries or making a big deal about them to excuse his loses, or enhance his wins, players like Kobe and Duncan kept their mouth shut.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 11-17-2019 at 02:25 PM.

What do 2011 and 2012 have to do with 2013, you babbling retard?

And Love got a concussion and was averaging under 10 PPG in the 2016 finals. You don’t get to use him as part of LeBron’s “superstar help” for the 16 finals

Jokic Stan

If 01-10 Kobe played with Lebron's 2011-2020 casts...I would say Kobe wins 2 or 3 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Holy shit this board is beyond what you could even categorize as 'mentally ill.'
    There's trolling on both sides. But it's getting unbearable and the same material is recycled in every thread. I try not to click on these threads because I know what's coming but today I failed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It would be like an olympic team...

it would be like the '08 squad except with 7 game series that decrease variance.

I cant even fathom prime kobe & wade... it's like fire and ice.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    It would be like an olympic team...

it would be like the '08 squad except with 7 game series that decrease variance.

I cant even fathom prime kobe & wade... it's like fire and ice.
    I can see at least 5 rings. Lock rings in 06, 07, 08, 09, 10.

06/07 Prime Kobe with Wade and Bosh.... JESUS CRIST!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Since when was Wade in his prime in 2013? Since when was Love 100% in the 16 finals? Bron still won doe. LeJesus.
    Why do you continue to pretend that Wade wasn’t #2 in PER when Lebron joined him. You know what the OP is getting at, stop trying to play dumb.

Everyone knows Kobe did more with less.