Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    High School Starter

Default How is this attractive?

I love a thick girl. I can deal with a skinny girl, as long as she has some curves and an ass and a chest; however, how the hell can people find these women with the bodies of 11 year olds attractive?

Sanity's thread made me think of this...

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Default Re: How is this attractive?

2nd one isn't too bad. She has a cute face and she's not as skinny, though she could stand to add 10-20 pounds. Last 2 are pretty gross.

5-time NBA All-Star

It's attractive primarily in the facial sense. Once you achieve a certain level of anorexia, your cheekbones will pronounce more, your eyes will look bigger and you'll look phucking angelic.

That cuts it though. I don't quite know the psychology of a female.. but striving to be as thin as possible is analogous to our climbing and pawing our way to achieve Mountains of Muscles. Plus the 90s just straight up told you that "12 year old boy-ish figures were in" and lo and behold you find your d!ck reacting to toothpick beauties capable of hulahooping Cheerio's.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

They don't. My theory on models being so skinny (thought most aren't as skinny as the ones you posted), as well as so tall, is women will see them in the clothes and think the clothes are part of what makes them so thin and that they'll have the same effect on them.

Banned

I call bull***** on this..

Skinny women can surely be attractive and worth the wreck-time.. however you are attempting to state that they are not, by posting skeletons in place of slim.. I find this reprehensible...

Case in Point: How do you say 11 year olds and then proceed to post a picture of Kate Moss who is no where near that age?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    It's attractive primarily in the facial sense. Once you achieve a certain level of anorexia, your cheekbones will pronounce more, your eyes will look bigger and you'll look phucking angelic.

That cuts it though. I don't quite know the psychology of a female.. but striving to be as thin as possible is analogous to our climbing and pawing our way to achieve Mountains of Muscles. Plus the 90s just straight up told you that "12 year old boy-ish figures were in" and lo and behold you find your d!ck reacting to toothpick beauties capable of hulahooping Cheerio's.

Priceless

High School Starter

Who is Kate Moss? And all those women above look like underdeveloped preteen girls. I personally find it nasty and unattractive.

This is the scariest thread ever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dajadeed
    Who is Kate Moss? And all those women above look like underdeveloped preteen girls. I personally find it nasty and unattractive.

I know what you did... In a few major sites, they had articles about how in europe they are speaking about banning the usage of underage teens, and the condition of anorex that they currently hold... So you proceeded to post the pics that they used in the articles without even having any knowledge of who the people in the pictures were...

If you were to do your homework, you would figure out that one point they were pre-teen overly skinny models.. but at this current time are skinny but in the midst of full adulthood... and Kate Moss is one of them...

So in the end you are not really speaking about the concept of Skinny Women overall.. you are using these pics that are the extreme to try to make your case...

where in fact there are skinny women that look decent, but who are not part of these extreme-skinny-exposes...
    Last edited by ZeN; 03-14-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Banned

lol thats gross actually

Saw a basketball once vincentvangogh's Avatar

Dearest Theo:

To be so well-fed! Oh how I would nigh trade the very brushes and paints I use to release my torment onto the pure, immaculate canvas.

It has been over three days since last I ate and emptied my bowel. Anything you can spare, dearest friend: the one true light in my dim existence.

I dreamt I found a hidden treasure, and then, on my way to procure a few things from the town market with my newfound fortune, I was mistaken for an outlaw, and, consequentially, was beaten to death by a small assemblage armed only with railroad spikes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vincentvangogh
    Dearest Theo:

To be so well-fed! Oh how I would nigh trade the very brushes and paints I use to release my torment onto the pure, immaculate canvas.

It has been over three days since last I ate and emptied my bowel. Anything you can spare, dearest friend: the one true light in my dim existence.

I dreamt I found a hidden treasure, and then, on my way to procure a few things from the town market with my newfound fortune, I was mistaken for an outlaw, and, consequentially, was beaten to death by a small assemblage armed only with railroad spikes.

If you can extend the usage of this facade, then you can open the core of you one-ness with enlightenment...

Those are fashion models. They're meant to make clothes look good.

The 2nd chick was alright, the 3rd and 4th ones look like crackwhores. Meaning I would let them suck me off.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    I know what you did... In a few major sites, they had articles about how in europe they are speaking about banning the usage of underage teens, and the condition of anorex that they currently hold... So you proceeded to post the pics that they used in the articles without even having any knowledge of who the people in the pictures were...

If you were to do your homework, you would figure out that one point they were pre-teen overly skinny models.. but at this current time are skinny but in the midst of full adulthood... and Kate Moss is one of them...

So in the end you are not really speaking about the concept of Skinny Women overall.. you are using these pics that are the extreme to try to make your case...

where in fact there are skinny women that look decent, but who are not part of these extreme-skinny-exposes...
    No, you don't know what the **** I did. I have no clue what you're talking about in regards to banning underaged models or whatever the hell you're talking about. I saw Sanity's thread, someone there posted about how he didn't find all but one attractive, and started a thread about skinny women.

And I did say I can deal with a skinny girl as long as she had a figure -- hips, ass, breasts...

It's ok, you can admit that you're attracted to girls that look like 14 year old boys instead of feigning outrage or acting like you know what the **** it is I did.