Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #16
Younggrease
Banned

Default Re: AAU

I played for CJ Hawks, NJ Trailblazers and a couple of other teams for certain tourneys....Great memories, played with and against a bunch of great players and it builds character...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:23 PM   #17
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Let me ask you why do you feel you have to go into every thread I post in and put in a stupid laughing emoticon as if there's something hilarious going on and try to catch me in a lie?

Don't you have something better to do? This is all you are known for on ISH, coming in to threads and trying to outsmart people, you have a hit rate of like 1 in a 1000, but you try so many times that you think your the best at it.

Just stop.
Link to all the threads I have accused you of lying in? Happened once or twice since the whole incident but I guess that counts as every thread you post in.

All I'm known for? What the hell are you talking about?

Why would I stop when you are obviously lying? You came into this thread acting like you played for Grassroots Canada when you have never been on the team. I didnt make you lie, but if I see you doing it, I will make sure to call you out on it. Just like you would if the situation was switched.

Who did you play with on Grassroots Canada? How do you plan on trying out for Scadding Court? Arent the tryouts over with?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #18
JtotheIzzo
NBA Superstar

this threads a gem. V Unit when you gonna learn kid?

Your first post you are like:

"Ing for Grassroots Canada" then you are out for two months, then 6 months, then no travel, then playing on a different team...lol...What gives man?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:25 PM   #19
JtotheIzzo
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Ing for Grassroots Canada. We are ranked top 5 constantly in the states, every Canadian prodigy came frmo Grassroots, and basically any Canadian player who got a scholarship.

We have also won our tournaments here and there. Unfortunatly, I haven't been playing there for a couple months now because I broke my wrist a couple months back, then I needed to rehab for a month, get the dribbling back, get in regular shape again, etc.

But I will probebly be back with them though.

still funny
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #20
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Ing for Grassroots Canada. We are ranked top 5 constantly in the states, every Canadian prodigy came frmo Grassroots, and basically any Canadian player who got a scholarship.

We have also won our tournaments here and there. Unfortunatly, I haven't been playing there for a couple months now because I broke my wrist a couple months back, then I needed to rehab for a month, get the dribbling back, get in regular shape again, etc.

But I will probebly be back with them though.
Honest Abe over here.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I don't know why you would lie about this, I don't even know whether or not you're lying. What I do know is that, from reading your posts in this thread, one has a strong feeling you're lying. Nothing more, nothing less.
Agreed - you sound like you're completely full of sh*t vunit.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #22
cartmanclone

Quote:

Why would I lie about this, I mentioned this millions of times.

I originally played for Toronto 5-0 (Sponsored by police), we were a new AAU team. We didn't go to MAJOR tournaments but we went to places like Detroit, and other Michigan cities, our biggest tournament is probebly the one in Saracuse last year, we lost to Grassroots in the finals.

I stopped playing with them for a bit and went to try out for grass roots back in maybe September, I played a couple games with them (Against the other AAU teams in Toronto like Scadding Court and my former Toronto 5-0 club). Right now, the plan is that I go to Scadding Court and then go back to Grassroots and travel with them for looks.

So basically, for tournaments, I was with the Toronto team, then I played a few games with Grassroots, and now I am going to go to Scadding Court (One of my friends who is on the team said they were in Akron in a LeBron James tournament I think in July, lost to one of LeBron's sponsored teams...LeBron James Shooting Stars team)

[IMG]http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/You-Are/1/normal_You-Are-Full_of_****_(Toilet).jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #23
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

This is why I don't have respect for you Statman, I can understand everyone else, but you seriously need to realize that you aren't some creative lie detector type of poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statman32
Link to all the threads I have accused you of lying in? Happened once or twice since the whole incident but I guess that counts as every thread you post in.

All I'm known for? What the hell are you talking about?

Why would I stop when you are obviously lying? You came into this thread acting like you played for Grassroots Canada when you have never been on the team. I didnt make you lie, but if I see you doing it, I will make sure to call you out on it. Just like you would if the situation was switched.

Who did you play with on Grassroots Canada? How do you plan on trying out for Scadding Court? Arent the tryouts over with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
this threads a gem. V Unit when you gonna learn kid?

Your first post you are like:

"Ing for Grassroots Canada" then you are out for two months, then 6 months, then no travel, then playing on a different team...lol...What gives man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
still funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Honest Abe over here.

Well this made me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Agreed - you sound like you're completely full of sh*t vunit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanclone
[IMG]http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/You-Are/1/normal_You-Are-Full_of_****_(Toilet).jpg[/IMG]

You failed on the picture link, but I will reply to you anyways.

So now that everyone realizes that I'm not lying, lets all talk about how jealous everyone (Specifically Statman32) is for called me out. As if it's so rare to have ONE poster that is actually successful for his age in basketball on here. Just because your out of shape body didn't have the strength to support 200+ pounds of fat doesn't mean that everyone online is a failure in sports like you.

Seriously, I warned you a couple times already. First with calling me DreamYaoTmac (While everyone else was dissagreeing and you just responded with "no it's him, STFU , stop lying". I kept telling you, you don't have a reputation as a detective here, you guessed correctly once and you went along with it. Your a one hit wonder when it comes to that section of ISH and you really need to realize that you are at the bottom of the pit when it comes to things like this. You should have stopped while you were ahead, now you look like a fool infront of everyone and I'm here laughing because some chump can't believe I played for Grassroots

PLEASE.
STOP.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #24
cartmanclone

is that really you...let me see your other pics?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #25
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

I've already posted my picture twice on here, everyone knows thats me.

Oh wait

"Hey! Your eyebrows don't look like they did in the first picture! ****ing idiot! You failed and your a liar!" -Statman32

I'm not posting any more pictures of myself on this website, this is my third or forth, if you still don't believe that's me then go look up my pictures.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #26
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Where are you Lebowsky? Fatman32? Izzo? Nexus? Marlo? I'll bump this up don't worry, you won't just get off easy like that.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:51 PM   #27
cartmanclone

Quote:
I've already posted my picture twice on here, everyone knows thats me.

Oh wait

"Hey! Your eyebrows don't look like they did in the first picture! ****ing idiot! You failed and your a liar!" -Statman32

I'm not posting any more pictures of myself on this website, this is my third or forth, if you still don't believe that's me then go look up my pictures.
can I see them again...

If thats really you..you look like that ***** off of Juno
Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #28
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

The guy in the picture looks like the guy on the right, no?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #29
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

I'll see where they are.

and lol @ that comment, I'm 6"3 185-195 (various days), the guy your talking about is the definition of lame and is probebly 150 pounds.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 PM   #30
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

I know the guy on the right, but that's not me, he has one of the highest verticals on the team.

Well, I don't really know him lol, but I have played with him.

Last edited by v-unit : 09-09-2008 at 02:55 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: