Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #31
hito da god
look that way >>>>

Default Re: AAU

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX

The guy in the picture looks like the guy on the right, no?
not at all
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #32
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I know the guy on the right, but that's not me, he has one of the highest verticals on the team.
He looks like the same person, but maybe it's because all white people look alike
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #33
Dasher
NBA Superstar

In before the thread becomes classic....
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #34
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Where are you Lebowsky? Fatman32? Izzo? Nexus? Marlo? I'll bump this up don't worry, you won't just get off easy like that.
I posted in this thread when? But you managed to keep on my nuts that long?

Lets be serious kid. You didnt play on the top team. You played in a lower age group. I played on the Arizona Stars a couple years after Mike Bibby played for them but I played on a team that was a lower age group. Nothing special.

I also never said you were DreamYaoTmac. Most have that confused when I thought you were one of DavidLee4mvps alaises. I retracted my statement about that after about 30 min too. But you are still stuck on that like you are still stuck on my balls.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Stuck on your balls? Lebwosky brought it up and said I should reply, then like 5 other posts came in here saying that I was a liar, obviously I'm going to answer all of them.

But yeah, your right Stat, I never played on Grassroots
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #36
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I posted in this thread when? But you managed to keep on my nuts that long?

Lets be serious kid. You didnt play on the top team. You played in a lower age group. I played on the Arizona Stars a couple years after Mike Bibby played for them but I played on a team that was a lower age group. Nothing special.

I also never said you were DreamYaoTmac. Most have that confused when I thought you were one of DavidLee4mvps alaises. I retracted my statement about that after about 30 min too. But you are still stuck on that like you are still stuck on my balls.
Look at you squirm away from replying to the questions.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #37
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

LOL-What questions Statman? Oh you mean that ONE question you had in the beginning that I replied to? Oh that one..

Quote:
Lebwosky brought it up and said I should reply, then like 5 other posts came in here saying that I was a liar, obviously I'm going to answer all of them

I didn't bump this thread to reply to you, I simply didn't see that you replied to to my post before that. Then there were 5 more posts bumping this thread up so I answered everything.

Do you not get it? Eating too much trans fats can slow down the brain's thinking and processing, perhaps you need me to make you a new diet?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #38
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
LOL-What questions Statman? Oh you mean that ONE question you had in the beginning that I replied to? Oh that one..

I didn't bump this thread to reply to you, I simply didn't see that you replied to to my post before that. Then there were 5 more posts bumping this thread up so I answered everything.

Do you not get it? Eating too much trans fats can slow down the brain's thinking and processing, perhaps you need me to make you a new diet?
I'm sure you didnt see my reply 3 weeks ago. Why dont you just tell us you ignored it because you didnt think you would have to stoop so low to post a picture of you playing for a lower level team. You came in this thread acting like you were Elite when thats not the case. Once again I played for the Arizona Stars at a lower level but I dont feel the need to act like I pled on a higher level team.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #39
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

STATMAN STFU SCUMBAG.

I'm not BlueBallin, but I wish his azul azz was back to threaten u again. Enough failurez iz enough, you ought to retire from your pathetic voluntary payjob.

It waz quite evident that V wazn't lying thiz time, but your on his case, nitpicking about small azz detailz. Heck, I don't recall our Canadian Compadre actually ever lying aside from creating threadz for entertainment purposez. The dude didn't exhibit too much arrogance about his position and it waz a legit comment. Why r u going double-time with the busted, cvm-stained magnifying glass on hiz testiclez? It don't make sense. Can't you just let it go and accept it as a valid recreation of hiz?

For the love of Amare, you truly are pathetic.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #40
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
For the love of Amare, you truly are pathetic

thank you for the support.

How am I not on the elite level lol? I'm not 19, so obviously I'm not going to play for the oldest team.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #41
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
STATMAN STFU SCUMBAG.

I'm not BlueBallin, but I wish his azul azz was back to threaten u again. Enough failurez iz enough, you ought to retire from your pathetic voluntary payjob.

It waz quite evident that V wazn't lying thiz time, but your on his case, nitpicking about small azz detailz. Heck, I don't recall our Canadian Compadre actually ever lying aside from creating threadz for entertainment purposez. The dude didn't exhibit too much arrogance about his position and it waz a legit comment. Why r u going double-time with the busted, cvm-stained magnifying glass on hiz testiclez? It don't make sense. Can't you just let it go and accept it as a valid recreation of hiz?

For the love of Amare, you truly are pathetic.
Why mention blueballz? If I remember correctly you left this board for awhile because you admitted how old your act had got after that thread. You failed to back him up then and you fail to back him up now. Your act is still old. You were such a dull poster under WPS you had to reinvent yourself on a message board. You had to develop a new personality because your old personality consisted of attacking Hawker. Thats how lame it was. You were on the same crew as Jsub and now you want to act like anyone should value your **** opinion.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:32 PM   #42
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
thank you for the support.

How am I not on the elite level lol? I'm not 19, so obviously I'm not going to play for the oldest team.
You were not on the same team that had Junior which was U18. You know the team that created buzz for this program.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #43
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Why mention blueballz? If I remember correctly you left this board for awhile because you admitted how old your act had got after that thread. You failed to back him up then and you fail to back him up now. Your act is still old. You were such a dull poster under WPS you had to reinvent yourself on a message board. You had to develop a new personality because your old personality consisted of attacking Hawker. Thats how lame it was. You were on the same crew as Jsub and now you want to act like anyone should value your **** opinion.

Touche. I can't deny nor defy any of that, other than I never specifically targetted Hawker.. hiz arrogance just came along and pissed me off one day.

That said, did you consider that entire bio of my past alias a clever reply? Just wondering. Most people do respect da Great Jefferson Money and it'z a well-known documented fact throughout the OTC. Why do you insist on being such a fruity nerd and persevering with theze fraud detective shennaniganz?. Waz that VC unveiling such a huge event that it hath been your life-goal above all?. Seriously, dude you need to get your prioritiez straight, and quite frankly I'm saying this out of your own benefit.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #44
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Grassroots Canada is always making buzz in the states. For years now, they have been sending people to ABCD camp, and to camps like Five Star, and others in Las Vegas. I know this because I have older friends who played for them that are now in university/already graduated.

Again you try talking about something you don't know about...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #45
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Grassroots Canada is always making buzz in the states. For years now, they have been sending people to ABCD camp, and to camps like Five Star, and others in Las Vegas. I know this because I have older friends who played for them that are now in university/already graduated.

Again you try talking about something you don't know about...
Different kind of buzz moron. Grassroots Canada didnt get U.S mainstream buzz until you won that tournament. Arguing semantics isnt helping your case. Just admit you didnt play for that team and we can move on.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: