Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #121
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleavland Cavs 7:30pm EST/4:30PM PST 2/16/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I say we give Bynum 20+ shots in this game......let's feed the big guy!!!!
i think PJax heard you, with this result:

BAD MOVE:
The Lakers force-fed the ball to center Andrew Bynum, who missed his first eight shots before scoring on a goaltending call. He finished 2-for-12 with one defensive rebound, five fouls and three turnovers in being shut down by Hickson and Ryan Hollins.

"We went inside tonight, but Andrew couldn't get anything going for us, which is unfortunate because he's 7-foot-2," Jackson said."

(http://www.nba.com/games/20110216/LA....html#Boxscore

For me it sounds like this experiment is over and i hope this proved that Bynum is not our future star we can build around.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #122
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleavland Cavs 7:30pm EST/4:30PM PST 2/16/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
For me it sounds like this experiment is over and i hope this proved that Bynum is not our future star we can build around.

Please lets not over react... it was a TEAM loss, not an Andrew Bynum loss. Everyone contributed to the loss in their way... and if we look at the bigger picture, this team has stunk up the court quite a bit as they have not been on the same page... they have shown that they *can* be on the same page when they are focused and motivated.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #123
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
wow, bynum 1 for 10..... lol

this. no lol
ended up 2 for 12
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #124
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #125
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

wow , how the hell did we loose to the cavs? are you serious.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #126
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Please lets not over react... it was a TEAM loss, not an Andrew Bynum loss. Everyone contributed to the loss in their way... and if we look at the bigger picture, this team has stunk up the court quite a bit as they have not been on the same page... they have shown that they *can* be on the same page when they are focused and motivated.
i cant see any overreaction and i didnt blame Drew for the loss. i blame him for his part, his play and showed a connection betwenn DKLaker`s posting, Drew`s play and Pjax`s comments. i think thats ok.

for the Lakers as a team this loss means nothing more than the other bad losses at home this year. we have seen it serveral times and nothing changed, why should it now?

i still wait for the playoffs to judge them as a team.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #127
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn man. Everyone was laughing at the Lakers today!
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #128
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
i cant see any overreaction and i didnt blame Drew for the loss. i blame him for his part, his play and showed a connection betwenn DKLaker`s posting, Drew`s play and Pjax`s comments. i think thats ok.

for the Lakers as a team this loss means nothing more than the other bad losses at home this year. we have seen it serveral times and nothing changed, why should it now?

i still wait for the playoffs to judge them as a team.

Drew also had 6 rebounds and 5 fouls in 22 minutes played.

I would feed him heavy again the next two games.........if he can't produce then it's obvious he's a bust......easy to replace. Tell you what, if you pull him out and put Melo on the court they win THAT game last night.

Drew is as healthy right now as he's ever going to be, he doesn't appear to be able to do the things he used to.......but win or lose I say we give him 2 more "Put up or Shut up" games to see what's up.......my guess is that we'd see we'd be better off with "Any" decent center + Melo.
Of course bringing in Mayo to start at point would help + Barnes starting at SF.....if no Melo deal.

Danger here is that what if other teams label Bynum a bust before we do.......then we'll be stuck

I think the FO and Phil are thinking along the same lines.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #129
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I do think people are over reacting... feeding Bynum 20 times is not the answer.. that is NOT the Lakers game... if the Lakers start caring, they will play their game and they will execute. But this has to be a collective effort with them all on the same page to which they obviously are not right now.

Bynum is who he is... and he contributes quite well in the way the Lakers utilize him when they are playing in sync. He is not the focal of that team nor is he the focal of the offense.

Come playoff time, this team will morph and you will see them start executing again.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:35 AM   #130
SoCalMike

From a ron artest tweet just now.. smh

Quote:

RONARTESTCOM RON ARTEST

HEY HARDCORE LAKER FANS, SORRY ABOUT THE TWEET OF MY MIXTAPE RIGHT AFTER THE LOST. I WAS JUST PROCEEDING WITH MY PERSONAL BIZ. THANKS

Another post shortly thereafter... added here:

Quote:

RONARTESTCOM RON ARTEST

ALSO for the most part i tweet all the random funny stuff but if its promo stuff my team will tweet it . LOCK DEFENSE COMING SOON!!!

Last edited by SoCalMike : 02-18-2011 at 03:38 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:52 AM   #131
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

Lol'd @ lock defense coming soon.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #132
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: