Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-09-2012, 05:28 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The good old battle- Los Angeles Lakers (14-11) @ Boston Celtics (14-10) Game Thread

Boston are red hot right now, won 5 in a row... Lakers not playing great coming off a loss to Philly.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The good old battle- Los Angeles Lakers (14-11) @ Boston Celtics (14-10) Game Thr

The lakers played great for 45 minutes. Unfortunately they stopped playing with 3 minutes left in the game which led to the unfortunate loss.

The good thing about the Philly game is that there were many good things lakers could have taken from that. They did many good things that they can use to carry over. I firmly believe they are beginning to get "it" as a team.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The good old battle- Los Angeles Lakers (14-11) @ Boston Celtics (14-10) Game Thread

How did Kobe make that shot in OT? That was crazy. Great game right now. I'm confused by the respect their giving each other though

That was a great game! Good win.

Last edited by lakersNUMBA1 : 02-09-2012 at 10:45 PM.
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The good old battle- Los Angeles Lakers (14-11) @ Boston Celtics (14-10) Game Thread

WHAT A FINISH! Wow, very good game. will post more on this later tomorrow, but I was impressed by the Lakers.. Very happy to get the W here though!!

I just noticed that Pau blocked on that final attempt by Ray Allen. Very nice block by Pau! Guy showed what he used to do on a daily basis tonight.. Could this be the reawakening of Pau??

Last edited by bladefd : 02-09-2012 at 10:48 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
WHAT A FINISH! Wow, very good game. will post more on this later tomorrow, but I was impressed by the Lakers.. Very happy to get the W here though!!

I just noticed that Pau blocked on that final attempt by Ray Allen. Very nice block by Pau! Guy showed what he used to do on a daily basis tonight.. Could this be the reawakening of Pau??

Haha idk.

MAN. If we could bring in sessions. He would take SO MUCH pressure off of kb.

He also instantly makes pau and drew BETTER and consistent. Not o my that, but guys like mwp, and Barnes will benefit a lot.

And he is ALSO a scoring option taking more pressure not just on Kobe but from everyone. Plus he'll get good looks playing with our 3 AND HE CAN PLAY DEFENSE! And shoot!

If we can really Add jr.

Then with thes 2 we become younger, tougher, faster, more athletic, funner to watch and become a LOT better.

I see us being Elite. Easy. We are already a defensive team with the best player on the world and were starting to "get it".

This guy (any quality pg, maybe. Lol) will look perfect on this squad.
We NEED THESE MOVES MAN
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice win... Thought we lost near the end.

Just what the team needed....NY next tonight
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Pau brought his game......and saved the game at the end because Ray Allen's shot was going in.
I have no confidence in Mike Brown's coaching. I hated the hire but wanted to give the guy a chance.....but I hate every decision or lack of decision he makes.
I know we blew it by not hiring Adelman.....no question about it, and Adelman said he really wanted the job and was upset that he didn't get it.
Granted, the team needs to make trades to be a real contender.....but this guy is erratic. The players are starting to get upset with how he runs things and a complete lack of offensive strategy. I mean, hasn't this guy ever heard of feeding the post and having guys cut??? among several other weird flaws.
This looks like the same Lebron crap offense.
There was one stretch near the end of regulation where Barnes, Fish, Metta and
Blake took all the shots.....and missed. Kobe and Pau were on the court....and Bynum was there at least part of that time too.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The good old battle- Los Angeles Lakers (14-11) @ Boston Celtics (14-10) Game Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Pau brought his game......and saved the game at the end because Ray Allen's shot was going in.
I have no confidence in Mike Brown's coaching. I hated the hire but wanted to give the guy a chance.....but I hate every decision or lack of decision he makes.
I know we blew it by not hiring Adelman.....no question about it, and Adelman said he really wanted the job and was upset that he didn't get it.
Granted, the team needs to make trades to be a real contender.....but this guy is erratic. The players are starting to get upset with how he runs things and a complete lack of offensive strategy. I mean, hasn't this guy ever heard of feeding the post and having guys cut??? among several other weird flaws.
This looks like the same Lebron crap offense.
There was one stretch near the end of regulation where Barnes, Fish, Metta and
Blake took all the shots.....and missed. Kobe and Pau were on the court....and Bynum was there at least part of that time too.

Well his decision is a different opinion from yours. He thinks his way works, and it got us the W. I know you are a coach DK, and you have a vision as well, and that would probably also work with the right pieces. The problem is, this team does not yet have all the right pieces.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: