Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Holy fck....Oysters are Disgusting

Just tasted them for the first time. My dumbass trying to do things I see on the food channel.

HOW can something be so DISGUSTING?!?

Help me guys, I'm over here losing my mind man, pacing back n forth, thinking back on my life..... How did I get myself into this situation?

The smell made it even worse, I almost cracked a tear. 20minutes have passed and I still have the taste in my mouth. I even brushed twice with baking soda.....

Love Live Life

Default Re: Holy fck....Oysters are Disgusting

Same feeling I had when I first tasted them in the 8th grade. Shit is nasty as fvck!

My brother and my dad love them though. I remember my bro eating a ton of them that night and then throwing up a few hours later.

They say oysters are an aphrodisiac though

"Burro no come bizcochito"

I feel like vomiting.

On a scale of 1-10 those things are a fcking 11.

my effing god

shhhhhhh

Snot on the half shell

I can't do them either, no amount of horseradish or whatever can make them edible...

Oysters are delicious. Some tomato sauce and lemon juice, yum.

Ever had sushi?

Are you eating them RAW? I love them cooked. I go to an all you can eat buffet here in Queens, and they have amazing oyster/clams/muscles cooked.

I had clams RAW once at this expensive restaurant in the city. I asked for clams, I thought they'd cook it. People brought a huge tray of raw clams. I took like not even half a clam and that shit was DISGUSTING. Salty, made me want to vomit. Raw anything is horrible.

ALSO, for all the males that want to improve their sex drive, eating about 4-5 of those would BOOST your drive and have your d1ck standing for HOURS until you have sex. This shit activates the moment my girl and I come home from the buffet. Gets you turned on.

Kilpatrick oysters are very tasty.

I've had sushi. Sushi doesn't taste anything like oysters. Sushi has a sort of sweet taste to it.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli
    Oysters are delicious. Some tomato sauce and lemon juice, yum.

Ever had sushi?
    I can do Sushi.. not overly adventurous but I like the basics

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Are you eating them RAW? I love them cooked. I go to an all you can eat buffet here in Queens, and they have amazing oyster/clams/muscles cooked.

I had clams RAW once at this expensive restaurant in the city. I asked for clams, I thought they'd cook it. People brought a huge tray of raw clams. I took like not even half a clam and that shit was DISGUSTING. Salty, made me want to vomit. Raw anything is horrible.
    I fried them, but soon as I opened the pint, this nasty smell arose. I knew just from the smell that they would be awful but not this bad.

I can't even lay down, it was so bad I stopped what I was doing and started posting on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

ALSO, for all the males that want to improve their sex drive, eating about 4-5 of those would BOOST your drive and have your d1ck standing for HOURS until you have sex. This shit activates the moment my girl and I come home from the buffet. Gets you turned on.
    You live in Queens?

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    I fried them, but soon as I opened the pint, this nasty smell arose. I knew just from the smell that they would be awful but not this bad.

I can't even lay down, it was so bad I stopped what I was doing and started posting on ISH.
    Never made them myself or had them home made. I just have them at the buffet where it's cooked. It's really good there, I usually eat like 6-10 of them before quitting. Their healthy. Perhaps you've made them wrong, or just had a bad experience. Go to a restaurant and try it. Also, try new england clam chowder from outback (they have the best by far that I've tried) and let me know how it goes. It's GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You live in Queens?
    Yeah, you from Queens?

I don't understand why so many people seem to dislike seafood. I prefer it to regular chicken and usual meat.