Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default My Name is Earl quotes

Randy: I know how we'll know if we're too drunk to drive. We'll see if I can drive that remote control car around the living room without crashing it.
EarlRandy, that's a cat.

Darnell: Street smart is just something dumb people say when they want to use the word smart to describe themselves.

Earl: Karma. There it was. The secret of life coming straight from Carson Daly's lips to my morphine-laced ears.

Earl: You know, for a woman who spent 3 days on a raft to reach America, Catalina was surprisingly sensitive to the sun.

Earl: I don't have a gambling problem, I'm winning, and winning is not a problem. That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don't y'all just pour some sugar on that?

Joy: It was a date. But not all dates are good ones honey. Sometimes it ends up with your sweetie doing a black man in the bathroom.

Randy: When I get my chicken, should I ask for it grilled or McNuggeted?

Randy: But Catalina, winning this car for Joy is my Christmas present to Earl. This is for family - at Christmas. You know - Feliz Naviblah.
Catalina: [shaking her head side-to-side] That means nothing.
Randy: To you, maybe. But to an American it means Christmas in Mexican.

Earl: Look! Shampoo that's not tested on animals. I feel bad for those lab animals running around with dirty hair, but if it's better for the environment, that's the sacrifice they have to make.

Joy:(Joy talking about her breasts, rips open her prison uniform and says to Catalina)Do these look saggy to you? I could float half your village across a river on these.

Earl:(To Joy)Nice. You kiss your illegitimate children with that mouth?

Joy: I like this one because it's lined, so I don't have to wear panties, it's perfect.
Earl: But it's got a stain on it.
Joy: Yeah but that's where I'm gonna Bedazzle my initials.

Joy:I hope you get nut cancer.

Witness: She was crazed and I'm not exaggerating. I know crazy when I see it. When I was a baby my mother once tried to cook me.
Lawyer: She was baby-cooking crazy

Joy: That's all a marriage is - accepting the annoying crap your partner makes you put up with.

Randy: My brain told my feet to stop and they did! my brain's never been smarter than my feet before!

More to come...
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Name is Earl quotes

Never watched the show. Never caught my interest.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #3
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My Name is Earl quotes

Randy: This show is called CSI Miami. That means Crime Stuff In Miami.

Earl: A good farmer always finds something to plow.

Randy: It says we need a password. I'm going to try "carrot."
Earl: Why?
Randy: Who would think of carrot?
Earl: You did.
Randy: You're right. I'll try "carrot88." Man, I can only think of things I can think of!

Earl: He was annoying, wasn't he Randy? I mean, he was like when you chew on the inside of your cheek, and it swells up, and you just keep biting it and biting it?
Randy: Your cheek's still hurting, Earl?
Earl: Yeah. Thanks for asking.

Joy: We got to retrace our steps..like that time you rewound that videotape to see if Sharon Stone really flashed her undersmile.

Randy: Why would Earl try to kill me? I'm Randy! That's like peanut butter trying to kill jelly. Peanut butter can't kill jelly--they're in the same sandwich!

Catalina: What do you think the odds are he just got better and walked home?
Joy: About the same as if he spontaneously combusted.
Darnell: Not true. The government doesn't want you to know, but people spontaneously combust all the time. That's why you see so many sneakers hanging from power lines.

Joy: Holy crap! You need to do some grooming. It looks like a thimble wearing a clown wig down there.

Randy: WOHOO ! ROBBIN' THE DEAF !
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: