Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #136
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Cool Pimpcast, Playoff Game #2: Lakers @ Suns, 4/24, 7:30 PST, US Airway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
what the HELL was PJax thinking. game over. take him out. risk injury? why?
i'm sure it was kobe that wanted back in, he was talking to phil about something before he went in and it looks like he's just going to play point and try and get the guys on track to some extent, you got a lot of guys that had a bad gane tonight and i'm sure the thinking is lets not leave phoenix with to bad a taste in their mouths
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:53 AM   #137
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Cool Pimpcast, Playoff Game #2: Lakers @ Suns, 4/24, 7:30 PST, US Airway

Well, Dodgers lost too just to ensure that I have an absolutely un-salvageable, miserable night.

Oh ****! I just saw the ankle roll.

Last edited by LakerDynasty00 : 04-25-2007 at 12:56 AM.
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:56 AM   #138
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

well....at least I have my good looks.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 AM   #139
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerDynasty00
Well, Dodgers lost too just to ensure that I have an absolutely un-salvageable, miserable night.

Oh ****! I just saw the ankle roll.

Who? And what happened? I changed the channel for one sec? WHAT?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:00 AM   #140
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
well....at least I have my good looks.
haha yeah as long as we all keep it in pespective, it is a game and as much as we love our team we can't let it ruin out lives.... now i'm going to go measure exactly how high that ledge around the building is off the ground...actually i'm out for awhile, "the sheild" is on
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #141
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

I'm out. Time to watch "House"
have a good night all.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #142
millionaire19
I airball my layups

millionaire19 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Cool Pimpcast, Playoff Game #2: Lakers @ Suns, 4/24, 7:30 PST, US Airways

Its alright saying its just a game I agree but if they don't step their game up big time the fakers will cost me £500 now that ..... that's not cool!.
millionaire19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:44 AM   #143
laker4life
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Cool Pimpcast, Playoff Game #2: Lakers @ Suns, 4/24, 7:30 PST, US Airways

Quote:
Originally Posted by millionaire19
Its alright saying its just a game I agree but if they don't step their game up big time the fakers will cost me £500 now that ..... that's not cool!.
You're a millionaire anyway
What was the bet?
laker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #144
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Man that game was pathetic!!! The Lakers looked like a JV basketball team playing against proís. I swear it was like watching kidís soccer all the Lakers were doing was chasing the ball around the court there were times were they were double and tripling players that didnít need that kind of attention and all it did was give other Sunís players open looks and open lanes to the basket. The organization better take a long look at this roster in the off-season and figure out what needs to be done to get back to elite status. After that horrible excuse for a game IMO no one is safe especially if they want to keep PJ in the fold.

MAN IíM PISSED AT THIS TEAM 77 MILLION DOLLARS SPENT TO LOOK LIKE A JV HIGHSCHOOL SQUAD!!! F**K THE D-FENDERS COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB!!!
(sorry but that game put me in a bad mood towards my Lakers )
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: