Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Magic Johnson

Default Re: JR Smith STAYS HIGH my nig

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    Actually it's LESS, not at all in fact, harmful to your body than a cigarette though.

And it's no surprise or secret to me. I know a guy who was a concierge at the Colcord hotel in OKC and had to kick JR Smith and his "girlfriend" out last season during the OKC-DEN series because they were toking so much it smoked up the entire building, even after he went up there and put 4 Ozonators in Smith's room.
    No, moron, smoking marijuana is harmful to your body. To think otherwise means you are an inbred retard.

weed doesnt ash that long. its tobacco, dont get your panties in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Smoking a blunt is the same as smoking a cigarette now. It's pretty much the norm for not just althetes, but teenagers and adults too. The picture shouldn't be shocking, but it is hilarious.
    Maybe if you're black...

Not to sound racist. But when I smoked as a teen we smoked blunts, but it was mostly because of the crowd I hung around with. Later on when I got that super super high grade and still was rolling blunts people were like A. U WASTEFUL or B. I HATE BLUNTS.

It's like o well.

Most people, I'd say, smoke inside of their house with a bowl or a bong. I bet most of the people who smoke as teens these days couldn't even roll a blunt.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    weed doesnt ash that long. its tobacco, dont get your panties in a bunch.
    lol... this is also FALSE. It depends on how hard you are hitting it, it will cherry and when the cherry is not being hit it will look like ash.

-Smak

Banned

lmao thread bookmarked.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Maybe if you're black...

Not to sound racist. But when I smoked as a teen we smoked blunts, but it was mostly because of the crowd I hung around with. Later on when I got that super super high grade and still was rolling blunts people were like A. U WASTEFUL or B. I HATE BLUNTS.

It's like o well.

Most people, I'd say, smoke inside of their house with a bowl or a bong. I bet most of the people who smoke as teens these days couldn't even roll a blunt.

-Smak
    Why would you take the time to roll a blunt when you could use a bong or vaporize that shit? Not only are you saving time, but you'll be smoking more efficiently. Don't kid yourself, the only reason ANYONE bothers to roll joints is to look cool.

Cali Love

smoking out of a bong outside looks awkward. if i'm smoking indoors i'll hit the bong tho because the smell doesn't linger as much.

Magic Johnson

This is all hypothetical of course, but if you want to get really high, cook brownies. That shit will get you baked... for a long-ass time.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    No, moron, smoking marijuana is harmful to your body. To think otherwise means you are an inbred retard.
    No it isn't. It is illegal for political reasons. That's actually the main reason it is so easy to test for. Your body doesn't push it out of you because it's not doing anything negative. Conversely, you can do meth or crack, and pass a drug test in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Why would you take the time to roll a blunt when you could use a bong or vaporize that shit? Not only are you saving time, but you'll be smoking more efficiently. Don't kid yourself, the only reason ANYONE bothers to roll joints is to look cool.
    See this is exactly it. lol.

You are not saving time for one. You can put more weed in a blunt. It takes literally a minute or two to roll a B unless your weed is so shitty that you are pulling all kinds of trash and seeds out of it.

Then you have to account for re-loading shit and how it never really tastes good to hit anything after the first hit. So, you basically just have to load 1 hitters.

As for vaporizers or other large things, are you going to just carry them around with you? Take them on trips?

I would smoke a B (if I still smoked) because you can sit outside and watch nature, you can take it anywhere with you. You can say I'm gonna go walk around the neighborhood at night and smoke this B. If your B is real tobacco then it's going to burn much better, too.

I've heard a lot of shit talking from people who smoke out of pieces. I have and will smoke out of a piece, too, but those are the same kids that start dying after a couple hits on the blunt. And no we're not talking about joints... actual tobacco paper. It's different, and IMO better.

-Smak

Magic Johnson

No it isn't. It is illegal for political reasons. That's actually the main reason it is so easy to test for. Your body doesn't push it out of you because it's not doing anything negative. Conversely, you can do meth or crack, and pass a drug test in 5 days
    ... No, it's bad for your body, period. You're smoking that shit. It ****s up your lungs. To think otherwise is ignorant and just plain stupid. I can't believe ANYONE would think otherwise.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

People dying from smoking weed?

Magic Johnson

People dying from smoking weed?
    I'm going to assume you're trolling, or else you had a redneck "Edukatshoon" and didn't learn about the harmful effects of smoking.

heh, well... smoking weed is bad for you. It depends on how much you smoke and what kind of weed. But if you smoke a lot, you're going to be robbing yourself of oxygen. That's a very base-level effect of smoking. It'll **** with your whole ability to absorb nutrients, make your hair fall out, skin dry... etc etc.

Then if your brain is predisposed to mental illness, there is a lot of research about how weed can push you into a near-schizophrenic state. I also believe this because I've been there. People who say weed isn't bad for you aren't smoking the same shit or as much.

If we're talking about smoking on special occasions, then no it's not bad for you... just the same as drinking on special occasions isn't bad for you, but smoking weed daily is definitely bad for you.

-Smak

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

smoking anything is harmful but lets get some studies up in this sh!t

Harvard study showed that for people who smoke on average a joint a week without tobacco, there is really no increased risk of lung cancer or any cancer for that matter despite smoking it for over 40 years.

They found that the opposite is true for tobacco smokers.

There was also a correlation between those who smoke both which suggests that marijuana can help precent lung cancer if you smoke tobacco.

If you smoke weed just by itself though, the chance of getting lung cancer is actually very low. Weed is also known to stave of certain cancers, shrink cancerous tumours. Its very obvious why it is illegal because weed>any treatment used to manage cancer for those who are slowly dieing from it.

If they had weed, they wouldn't buy the pharmecuitals and they would lose money.

The best way is to just vapourise sh!t and enjoy all the benefits and none of the risks, unless of course it triggers anxiety. Other than that you can get high until you die without any effect on your health.

Brain washers gon brain wash.