Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

posting here with the persona of a teenager, Its all there.
    Last edited by KOBEisBaawlliin!; 04-23-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Banned

Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

Should I name mothers names? spread your wings. leave the nest.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

yeah, that shit is pathetic. I'm 36 and live in my grandmother's basement but it has it's own door to the outside so it's independent, not like these jokers you're talking about. get a life losers!

I come and go as I please, I don't have to check in or nothin. I could have girls over, wouldn't even have to be quiet cause Grammy don't hear good

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I moved out at 18, and my god it was epic. I do miss home cooked meals though

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Age ain't nuthin' but a numba! YOLO

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    yeah, that shit is pathetic. I'm 36 and live in my grandmother's basement but it has it's own door to the outside so it's independent, not like these jokers you're talking about. get a life losers!

I come and go as I please, I don't have to check in or nothin. I could have girls over, wouldn't even have to be quiet cause Grammy don't hear good

people the stay at home the longest are the smartest.

No bills, no taxes, home cooked meals, laundry service, etc. keep on living the dream.

Sunshine State

Probably not moving out of my parents until I finish college, just easier financially.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Probably not moving out of my parents until I finish college, just easier financially.
    I'm never moving out, period.

Just easier, period.

College superstar

The average house price where I live is

Lol, this is where all the losers who can't support themselves come to pat each other on the back?

Anyway, I'm guessing this is about Jameer.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

[QUOTE=step_back]The average house price where I live is

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    thats the UK for you. I live in a very modest house, all paid off, only 1500 square feet. My wife has some cousins form berkhamsted and they were saying my home would be around the price level of what you are talking about.

You can buy some pretty massive homes in most suburbs outside of major cities for under 300k.
    It's much cheaper up North and outside of London. But I need to be in London for work. The alternative is quit what I'm doing, get a "Normal" job and get my own place. I have a feeling I'd resent the rest of my life if I did that though.

Banned

this is a true scandal. ISH must get to the bottom of this phenomenon.

Sunshine State

[QUOTE=step_back]The average house price where I live is

Banned

a guy I work with kept acting like he had moved out of home, kept telling everyone he has his own house. He had moved into a granny flat behind his parents house....