Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-01-2007, 12:24 PM   #16
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe/Joe Johnson Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
JoshSmith, Horford, filler should get the deal done.

if i am atlanta, im not sure i want to do that. josh smith is going too be a damn good player for a long time, i think he is only getting better. i idont know a whole lot about horford, but isnt he playing pretty well? good big men are hard to come by, so i dont know if i trade my future for kobe who isnt getting any younger.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:25 PM   #17
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
You are way too much of a homer.

There is no such thing. Since I am neither a GM nor a player, me being objective or a fantasy nerd mean nothing. These are just wish lists. I am sure no GM is looking on the ISH board and saying "You know I never thought of that." That Force of Nature is a really smart guy...lets make that trade.

I am a fan in every since of the word. The fact that you even care about my level of fandom is hilarious. But maybe if you moved out of your mom's home and got with a real girl instead of that blow up doll, then you wouldn't have time to worry about my homerism.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:30 PM   #18
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
fandom

Quote:
homerism

:

2 words you will hear only at ISH
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
if i am atlanta, im not sure i want to do that. josh smith is going too be a damn good player for a long time, i think he is only getting better. i idont know a whole lot about horford, but isnt he playing pretty well? good big men are hard to come by, so i dont know if i trade my future for kobe who isnt getting any younger.

Josh Smith is going to be good but he doesnt have the ability to take over a game on offense,he'll be able to have an impact on it though hes just a young exciting SF who could maybe average 20 ppg 9 rpg 3 apg 2 bpg

Hes no more than an Andrei Kirilenko type of player except hes black and can dunk
sadly he may be get Andrei Kirilenko money when he becomes a Free Agent
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:07 PM   #20
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation

i doubt kobe would want to play at atlanta even if jj was there... so non sense
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #21
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1
i doubt kobe would want to play at atlanta even if jj was there... so non sense

Who's have thought that the Nets would have , Kidd, Jefferson and VC. The Nets sucked my entire childhood. The same could be said for Dallas, Clippers, Golden State, the Kings and Sixers.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #22
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

^^When has any of them won a NBA championship since your childhood?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:23 PM   #23
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

GreatHILL has no real reputation yet.

Stfu Dumbass Hawks Fan Homo!!!
GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:10 PM   #24
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Kobe would agree to the trade because he'd come to the Hawks where he would have a 20/10 guy in Josh Smith, a 17/7 guy in Marvin, and a young post stud in Horford, who will probably go 10/10 this year.

Josh Smith is a 20/10 guy and marvin a 17/7 guy? that's news to me...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:14 PM   #25
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

"Cause if the love is all I had in this time, it would be enough until the end of time"

True handome.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #26
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL
Stfu Dumbass Hawks Fan Homo!!!

Nothin like internet tough guys.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #27
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
Josh Smith is a 20/10 guy and marvin a 17/7 guy? that's news to me...
:
You can only hope that for 2010
Old 11-01-2007, 02:29 PM   #28
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
:
You can only hope that for 2010

That is what will happen starting Fri. I just can't wait to see the folks on here backpedal
Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #29
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
You are way too much of a homer.
seriously,
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: