Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Just got NBA Live 2002

Michael Jordan in a video game *****ES!

Aaah this game is going to be so sick.

In other news, Im going to start posting here again
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Just got NBA Live 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Michael Jordan in a video game *****ES!

Aaah this game is going to be so sick.

In other news, Im going to start posting here again

I have that one... think it has Steve Francis on the cover?

Kind've fun to play as the old rosters. Gameplay isn't all that great though, but fun nostalgia.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One of my favorite 00's NBA Lives. That's the one with slow-motion replays with cook camera angles I think?

1. 2005

2. 2003
3. 2002
4. 2001
5. 2004
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its pretty fun, sorta skippy, but its still cool to have Drob/Duncan.

Yeah thats Stevie Franchise on the cover.

Yeah, cool angles and stuff.

I agree that 2005 is the best live game. I love it so much, it was made perfectly.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:36 AM   #5
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

I would like to try once again NBA Live 97! The one with Mitch Richmond on the cover. That was the first one I had on PC and will remain as classic in my mind. (There would be some work to get that roster up to date )

Well, back to this day, can't wait to get the new 2k9 to 360.
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

I remember it on PSOne
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #7
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

YES! That's the GOAT NBA Live in my opinion. The music, the slow music, the sound effect it makes when you're taking a 3 (WHOOOOOOOOOOOP CHOO!), Michael Jordan, Hakeem, Don the announcer. Playing one on one and learning how to do the trick passes.

It's actually in my xbox now. Sickness.

Yes, XBOX was the best platform for it, easily.

Watch, actually play as the 60s all stars they actually take away the three point line! Why did they take that out of the later lives? (To make it a sh*tty game? Well, they succeeded).

I think the 90s all star courts even have the dotted inner circle rather than the solid as well. MADE FOR PERFECTION.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Maniak
Maniak

After playing it for awhile, I gotta say I still like NBA Live 2005 abit more.

Yes, the 3pt shot is so cool, it makes it dramatic.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:49 AM   #9
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I agree that 2005 is the best live game. I love it so much, it was made perfectly.

And Melo was on the cover, coincidence? I think not.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: