Default Re: Eating ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I always want to try new shit.

5-time NBA All-Star

meow

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    i eat ass every time i have sex. i go down on em, do my little thing. make em squirm and then lick that butt hole like there's no tomorrow. I mean I eat the corn right outta their asses. The Bears love it but the Twinks are a little shy about it usually.

I've done it with one girl who had the best ass I've ever been with. She naturally has a nice ass, and she kept herself clean all the time and for whatever reason she never needed to bleach or wax. She had brown hair, but she had zero hair around her asshole. She's the only one I've ever done it, only one I wanted to do it with and it was great. After we got comfortable I would tongue and rim her all the time and in my mind I always thought there would be some sort of taste, but nope. It was tasteless for me at least. Good times for me.

I was the only guy that ever did that with her up until that point and we found out that she would orgasm if I went to town on her asshole, using one hand to finger her and the other to smack and grab her cheek while my tongue was licking away. Her lets would literally tremble.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I've done it with one girl who had the best ass I've ever been with. She naturally has a nice ass, and she kept herself clean all the time and for whatever reason she never needed to bleach or wax. She had brown hair, but she had zero hair around her asshole. She's the only one I've ever done it, only one I wanted to do it with and it was great. After we got comfortable I would tongue and rim her all the time and in my mind I always thought there would be some sort of taste, but nope. It was tasteless for me at least. Good times for me.

I was the only guy that ever did that with her up until that point and we found out that she would orgasm if I went to town on her asshole, using one hand to finger her and the other to smack and grab her cheek while my tongue was licking away. Her lets would literally tremble.
    Did you doggy bend her or just bury your face in while she was reading a book on her stomach?

I've had my ass eaten out by bad bitches fellas...it's the elixir of the gods

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Did you doggy bend her or just bury your face in while she was reading a book on her stomach?
    Obviously doggy gives the best angle. I did let her sit on my face several times though.

The best thing about women like her is they're independent and in charge all day. Making choices at work, leading people, worrying about the details, etc...but when it comes to sex usually women like her want to let all the choices go and want someone to dominate them.

And if you show them that you crave every inch of their mind and body the sex is all that more enjoyable.

Any fellas here bury their tongue inside the hole? I've done it a few times and feel like an animal. It's not a decision I make it just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Any fellas here bury their tongue inside the hole? I've done it a few times and feel like an animal. It's not a decision I make it just happens.
    I haven't went that far. I don't know what's lurking on the other side. But yea, you lose control if you're with a woman that will do anything for you, but wants you to do everything to her. I mean...if she's going to allow me to *** all over her mouth and stare into my eyes showing me she loves tasting me...yea...I'm probably going to love eating some ass as long as it's clean and tidy.

Obviously doggy gives the best angle. I did let her sit on my face several times though.

The best thing about women like her is they're independent and in charge all day. Making choices at work, leading people, worrying about the details, etc...but when it comes to sex usually women like her want to let all the choices go and want someone to dominate them.

And if you show them that you crave every inch of their mind and body the sex is all that more enjoyable.
    I find it funny how women these days will try to act like they have standards in public but like to get manhandled in the bedroom lol.

I find it funny how women these days will try to act like they have standards in public but like to get manhandled in the bedroom lol.
    It's a natural trait as far as I'm concerned. Every woman I've ever been with in my life loves the tenderness, loves the soft touch, but ultimately when it comes down to pure pleasure they just want to be pinned and taken control of. Just like it's our natural trait to want to do that. It's what attracts one to the other.

It's a natural trait as far as I'm concerned. Every woman I've ever been with in my life loves the tenderness, loves the soft touch, but ultimately when it comes down to pure pleasure they just want to be pinned and taken control of. Just like it's our natural trait to want to do that. It's what attracts one to the other.
    What i'm talking about is they'll put up a front so that they won't get called sluts and shit like when they put "no hookups" on their dating profiles. Like bitch, you're not fooling anyone with the kinds of pics you have on there. Even funnier when they call themselves feminists

some guys just wanna get f***ed, man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I've had my ass eaten out by bad bitches fellas...it's the elixir of the gods
    did u scream, bro?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

act like a pro - have some candy , spit drip onto her butt hole , and lick and enjoy ...
    You'll see her squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    act like a pro - have some candy , spit drip onto her butt hole , and lick and enjoy ...
    You'll see her squirm.