Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Article alleging that Sony is working on a Spiderman-less movie about Aunt May.

I refuse to believe this is happening.

I don't even know where to start with what is wrong with this idea. But if this is really in the works (again, I don't believe this) I need to go to Hollywood because I know I have to have better ideas than this. Someone would really blow $200 million or whatever to make this happen? I really just can't buy this.

Banned

Default Re: Article alleging that Sony is working on a Spiderman-less movie about Aunt May.

Finally.

I've been asking for an Aunt May movie for years.

Default Re: Article alleging that Sony is working on a Spiderman-less movie about Aunt May.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Finally.

I don't even remember the actress that played last Aunt May

But they actually have some things for a movie there if they aim is for women, it is a romantic movie and there is almost no spiderman there.

There is a story of her dating Doc Ock once upon a time.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I'm a huge Spidey fan. I respect, and understand the importance of the character.

But Aunt May is one of the last characters I'd want to do a stand alone Spidey verse movie on.

You could also have spiderman in it, just develop his character in the time before he became spiderman.

*Note: I know almost nothing about spiderman.

Sony please give the rights back to Marvel.

Just make an oscar bait film with absolutely zero superhero shit and see what happens.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I don't even remember the actress that played last Aunt May

But they actually have some things for a movie there if they aim is for women, it is a romantic movie and there is almost no spiderman there.

There is a story of her dating Doc Ock once upon a time.
    sally fields in the latest one,

they should cast Sandra Bullock and

maybe make it some sort of illicit and taboo love story where Uncle Ben is impotent and Aunt Sally falls for adolescenet Peter Parker

but in this one

Peter is a virile black adoptee from the hood
    basically how the Blindside should have been

this would cast Uncle Ben's speech in a complete different light

"Peter with great power comes great responsibilty, please use protection, I can't be seen with a mulatto baby in this neighborhood"
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 11-11-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Finally.

Damn, I've given out too much rep today. I owe you one for this.

Banned

An alternate timeline story about Aunt May where she is spider bitten super-powered being, taking place in the 60's.

[COLOR="White"]They have done nearly every other spider variation, I wouldn't be surprised if one day they go with this one.[/COLOR]

Banned

Sooo.....

Are they still going through with this now?