Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default This is how stacked the Cavs are...(And I have never seen a more stacked team)

Relative to the competition in the current NBA, I have never seen a more cowardly stacked team than these Cavs. Anything they accomplish, IMO, is meaningless. This is the equivalent of a bunch of us guys from ISH going to an elementary school and pounding our chests as we dominate little kids.

THIS is how stacked they are...

They had 4 guys score 20+. Their 6th or 7th option had 27 points. Their third option had an easy 21 and 15 in 29 minutes. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I have never seen such a predictable and pathetic outcome in a conference. I don't know how the NBA allowed this.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: This is how stacked the Cavs are...(And I have never seen a more stacked team)

make a video about it

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: This is how stacked the Cavs are...(And I have never seen a more stacked team)

Lebron outplays teammates

"Lebron is diminishing the play of Love and Irving"

Kyrie and Love outplay Lebron

"God cavs are stacked"

Jordan Stopper

They only have 1 all-star, Justin Lee Dancy

Banned

I've been an NBA fan since kareem played the bulls.

I have to say this Cavs team is more stacked than the 80s celtics, the 80s lakers, the 90s bulls, and the 00's lakers
    Last edited by TomCat; 05-06-2016 at 09:59 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Whats their record without Lebron ?

Warriors record without Steph?

OP supports the Lakers and has the nerve to post shit like this.

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Relative to the competition in the current NBA, I have never seen a more cowardly stacked team than these Cavs. Anything they accomplish, IMO, is meaningless. This is the equivalent of a bunch of us guys from ISH going to an elementary school and pounding our chests as we dominate little kids.

They had 4 guys score 20+. Their 6th or 7th option had 27 points. Their third option had an easy 21 and 15 in 29 minutes. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I have never seen such a predictable and pathetic outcome in a conference. I don't know how the NBA allowed this.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is where are hard earned tax dollars are going! So that this pathetic excuse of. A human being can sit there and hate his lil d$&k off all day! This leach, social parasite, scum of society, bottom feeder is the reason why our country is going down the crapper!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Lebron outplays teammates

"Lebron is diminishing the play of Love and Irving"

Kyrie and Love outplay Lebron

"God cavs are stacked"
    This.

Meanwhile the GSW are blowing out super powerful western conference teams that would dominate the east without the best player in league

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where our hard earned tax dollars are going! So that this pathetic excuse of. A human being can sit there and hate his lil d$&k off all day! This leach, social parasite, scum of society, bottom feeder is the reason why our country is going down the crapper!

Players set up.

Brian Scalabrine had 27 in the playoffs before.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Players set up.

Brian Scalabrine had 27 in the playoffs before.
    This. People melt down after one game.