Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
Fudge
Haha

Default 18 year old girl stabs mother 79 times in the face

Shit sounds like it came straight from a horror flick. That "you will pay" email gave me the chills, also how she walked out of the bathroom looking straight ahead and not even looking at the stepfather going straight downstairs.

Quote:
The man said he saw blood coming out the bottom of the door and ran to call 911. He returned to the bathroom door with his cell phone, and then saw Isabella walk out holding a knife. She was silent and stared straight ahead as she passed him, Ryan Hoy said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1442400
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
bagelred
Stare

Default Re: 18 year old girl stabs mother 79 times in the face

How the hell did they figure out it was exactly 79 times. I call Bullshit.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

She's likely a first gen American-born kid who just got tired of her parents controlling what she can or can't do. Instead of just dealing with it like most of us do, she decided to kill her mom.

Hopefully, she receives life imprisonment and someone in prison shows her what getting stabbed repeatedly feels like.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
sundizz
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Besides the fact that being born in America makes it impossible to fully appreciate how great America is.

Yep. Go travel. Come back. Enjoy what u get as an American. Repeat when you are feeling shizzy.
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

Better question: how the hell do you find 79 different spots on someones face to stab!? Musta used a thin ass knife
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #6
MadeFromDust
exercise profits littl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
She's likely a first gen American-born kid who just got tired of her parents controlling what she can or can't do. Instead of just dealing with it like most of us do, she decided to kill her mom.
Ummm her parents and the cops offered her all the freedom she wanted if she didn't want to respect them...gtfo the house.
Quote:
Hopefully, she receives life imprisonment and someone in prison shows her what getting stabbed repeatedly feels like.
scr00 that fry her in the chair next week
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

ban knives already
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
Ummm her parents and the cops offered her all the freedom she wanted if she didn't want to respect them...gtfo the house.

I'm not justifying what she did. I'm saying she looks Asian (and possibly half-Hispanic, assuming her dad's name is due to Hispanic origin), and me being a Southern Asian who has interacted with all kinds of Asians, I know how overbearing our parents can be. "Freedom" would just be, "Hey, you can go here, but either your dad or I go with you or you can only be there for 1 hour and you have to take so-and-so (possibly a sibling or another relative) with you." That's just an example.

All I'm saying, though, is that even if she dealt with that, it's not reason enough to kill someone, especially a parent. Matricide never makes sense to me in instances like this.

And I agree about "gtfo the house." She should've just left, instead of taking her mom's life and ruining her owns, but who the fuck cares now? She deserves hard time and possibly death. Sentencing someone to death is a long, expensive process, so instead of using up taxpayer's dollars to let this bitch sit in a cell, eat fancy last meals, etc., I'd rather she suffer in prison with all the other animals who don't understand what being human is about.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #9
tomtucker
NBA All-star

what do they put in the water in aurora ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
ace23

She just walked past him after she killed his wife? What a pussy.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #11
MadeFromDust
exercise profits littl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
She just walked past him after she killed his wife? What a pussy.
Yup that's another crazy thing about this. He didn't have balls enough to control his women and couldn't save his wife even though he heard her crying for help and BEFORE the daughter shut the door for her wicked act.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #12
MadeFromDust
exercise profits littl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I'm not justifying what she did. I'm saying she looks Asian (and possibly half-Hispanic, assuming her dad's name is due to Hispanic origin), and me being a Southern Asian who has interacted with all kinds of Asians, I know how overbearing our parents can be. "Freedom" would just be, "Hey, you can go here, but either your dad or I go with you or you can only be there for 1 hour and you have to take so-and-so (possibly a sibling or another relative) with you." That's just an example.

All I'm saying, though, is that even if she dealt with that, it's not reason enough to kill someone, especially a parent. Matricide never makes sense to me in instances like this.

And I agree about "gtfo the house." She should've just left, instead of taking her mom's life and ruining her owns, but who the fuck cares now? She deserves hard time and possibly death. Sentencing someone to death is a long, expensive process, so instead of using up taxpayer's dollars to let this bitch sit in a cell, eat fancy last meals, etc., I'd rather she suffer in prison with all the other animals who don't understand what being human is about.
The way you word that last part yeah that's very fitting as a punishment as long as she becomes the victim and not the oppressor.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #13
ballup
13.37 PER

ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #14
Groovy Kat
Learning to shoot layups

Yeah I work in a women's prison and there's all kind of people with story's like this. We have one 17 year old who killed her grandma and her boyfriend helped. We also have an old lady who's in there for life who killed her ex husband, all her kids, and then the dog as she was leaving. They caught her on the way to kill the lawyer lol.
Groovy Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #15
32jazz
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

From what I understand Cops count each individual cut, scar or wound made by the knife (no matter how minor) as a 'stab'.

If I grab a knife in defense when being attacked that cut or each wound on my hand, knuckles, foreman, fingers,etc....... would count as a 'stab'. I could be 'stabbed' superficially 20 times , but the knife only plunges into my body once . Legally I was 'stabbed' 21 times(probably to make it sound more heinous for the Prosecution as well).

"Stab"(every single cut or knife wound) has different legal definitions than what laypeople consider 'stabs'(plunging a knife into someone).
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: