Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy I feel SORRY for anyone crossing paths with Golden State on their way to their TITLE.

Its just not FAIR.

32-2 Baby!

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: I feel SORRY for anyone crossing paths with Golden State on their way to their TITLE.

That is until the Jazz knock them out in the first round

Default Re: I feel SORRY for anyone crossing paths with Golden State on their way to their TITLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Breakfast tasted excellent, and nothing like the early breeze that hits your face knowing your team just drafted the future GOAT a few hours ago. Feels good to be a Laker fan, life is good.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=380949

8-27

What a time to be alive!!

NBA Superstar

I remember when I had to bandwagon the best team to get some type of satisfaction in my life.

I'm not there anymore of course, but I feel you OP.

I feel you.

They'd have a parade in Oakland if they could avoid SA for the second year in a row.

This team is just built to make history. FLAT OUT.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I really think GS has two best players in the NBA!
    Green is better than Lebron now, He does everything right!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiengqichess
    I really think GS has two best players in the NBA!
    Green is better than Lebron now, He does everything right!

Banned

[QUOTE=GIF REACTION]Rule Enforced Spacing
    Rule Enforced Spacing relates to the offensive floor spacing teams achieved during the Illegal Defense period (1981-2001)

1981 - Illegal Defense Guidelines put in place to [COLOR="Red"]increase scoring and open up the paint[/COLOR]
    Passage from Bill Simmons' (Globally known NBA analyst, well respected publically) book

Effect:
    1979 league average offensive rating: 103.8

1981-82
    [COLOR="Blue"]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

This is probably the most well rounded team I've seen in my lifetime.

Explosive offense that moves the ball with good defenders everywhere, MVP player in Curry, All-star caliber in Klay who is deadly when he is on, most versatile PF maybe ever in Draymond, rim protector in Bogut, scorers and defenders off the bench that includes Iggy, crazy good in small ball as well.

I think we MAYBE witnessing one of the top 5 greatest teams in NBA history, it's a strong statement at the moment, but if they win 70+ games and top it off with another title I don't see anything wrong with that statement.

I still think Spurs are going to beat them.

7 game series though. Will be one of the best Western conference finals ever.

Yeah until they run into San Antonio or Durant catches fire and they don't reach the finals.

NBA lottery pick

We'll win the chip and I'll bump this thread for your eviction notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    I remember when I had to bandwagon the best team to get some type of satisfaction in my life.

I'm not there anymore of course, but I feel you OP.

I feel you.
    Wrecked

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    This is probably the most well rounded team I've seen in my lifetime.

Explosive offense that moves the ball with good defenders everywhere, MVP player in Curry, All-star caliber in Klay who is deadly when he is on, most versatile PF maybe ever in Draymond, rim protector in Bogut, scorers and defenders off the bench that includes Iggy, crazy good in small ball as well.

I think we MAYBE witnessing one of the top 5 greatest teams in NBA history, it's a strong statement at the moment, but if they win 70+ games and top it off with another title I don't see anything wrong with that statement.
    Agreed and one loss came on a 7game round trip (which noone ever swept) and one woth no Curry. The Bulls did start off 41-2 through