Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: All hyperbole aside, Curry is the true successor to MJ's legacy

Lets see curry 3peat once before having this talk. Shit lets see him get one finals mvp vote before taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfamftw
    Why not try responding to my argument that rather than insult me you queer.
    You're comparing a man with two Titles to Jordan. I laughed at that and you insulted me without me provokimg you.
    How about you take into consider his continued dominance on the basketball court for the better part of a decade?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    How about you take into consider his continued dominance on the basketball court for the better part of a decade?
    What domination you inbred queer?
    He hadn't reached the final till he joins his buddies in miami. Plays in the worst conference of all time and then only wins 2 of 6 titles. One of them he got saved by Ray Allen without which he would have been destroyed by the media. And rightfully so because he got 2 turnovers and 3 missed shots in the final game.

And THIS is what you call domination. Meanwhile another guy wins 5 titles. Plays better defense. Has more range. And you won't even bring him up. Gosh darn these kids.

What domination you inbred queer?
    He hadn't reached the final till he joins his buddies in miami. Plays in the worst conference of all time and then only wins 2 of 6 titles. One of them he got saved by Ray Allen without which he would have been destroyed by the media. And rightfully so because he got 2 turnovers and 3 missed shots in the final game.

And THIS is what you call domination. Meanwhile another guy wins 5 titles. Plays better defense. Has more range. And you won't even bring him up. Gosh darn these kids.
    you are a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Funktion
    LMAO are the last 3 all from this past week?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Yep, 3 straight games actually

This man is a walking video game.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Why not try responding to my argument that rather than insult me you queer.
    You're comparing a man with two Titles to Jordan. I laughed at that and you insulted me without me provokimg you.
    Why don't you read my post you gay piece of crap. I said if Curry is going to be MJ's successor, he has to at least pass LeBron (who we all know is inferior to MJ) who Curry has not even surpassed yet.
    And you're argument?
    Lebron the man with 2 titles?
    Why don't you man up and grow a pair, what kind of argument is this? Yes, the man with 2 titles; compared to the man with 1 title (Curry) and 0 FMVP's who people are comparing to the man (Jordan) with 6 titles. You can't measure Curry with Jordan when he doesn't even stack up to LeBron. Now please, give me a decent argument to run with, or just get offended like all liberals do and call me a queer, either way you're just a cancer

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Yes, Curry is the best since MJ.

And interestingly enough, he is doing so in a way nobody even thought of. Most people thought the next Jordan would be somewhat like Jordan...a 6'7 wing with an all-around game....like Kobe, T-mac, Wade, and Lebron. And Wiggins and Jabari Parker in the future.

I don't think anyone would have expected a 6'2 gun slinger to do it.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    This is the epitome of hyperbole...
    http://www.cc.com/episodes/xxy0rj/st...eason-1-ep-101
    In all seriousness though, this is a hyperbole. No-one is MJ's successor unless they put on a more dominant run that what LBJ put on. LeBron had 4 MVP's as well as two Titles and two FMVP's whereas Curry is at 1 MVP, 1 title, and 0 FMVP. You cannot say he's Jordan's successor when he isn't even LeBron's. Give him time and perhaps he will, but now is far too rushed and is sort of prisoner of the moment, kind of like this article a few years back...
    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...ost-jordan-era
    So if a guy recruits an all-star team that is clearly going to win most of the time and is a little better than his teammates (thus getting most of the credit), does winning 7 championships with that team automatically make him better than Jordan? I think not, so why are we giving so much weight to LeBron's chips?